Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
When there is no discovery or cross examination it's hard to submit evidence. This is nothing more than a Stalin show trial- show me the man and I'll show you the crime.

If we don't add the United States to the list you have been curating soon, and very soon, we are fucked.
Absolutely embarrassing that the United States wasn’t the first country on the list. I’m ashamed, and this country is finished. Hate that I’ve officially taken the black pill, but it is what it is, anything else seems delusional right now.

FreeMiner

Legendary
You know there’s some squatch up in there!
Yah so they say. They say that about MT as well. I believe we landed on the moon, Sasquatch I ain't saying publicly. Officially take the 5th. Off the record wtf.
All the crazy shit we see today about NWO has become real.
Who would have thought a shit stained thieving pedophile would be the President.
With a coke sucking pedophile son, and resident gangster in the White House.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

I feel stupid for even opening these tweets from this fully fucked up administration. We got a whole bunch of mental health issued som'bitches in this neutered administration.
Let's think about the level of comedy being paraded around.
This dumb lesbian.
A pedo in a dress as energy czar.
An old man who thinks he looks good in heels and support hose as our health czar.
A buttplug as our transportation czar, literally plugging up commerce like it's a flaming asshole peeping through a glory hole.
I mean really? Who here takes anything these morons say seriously? I sure don't and I doubt the rest of the 'sane' world does either.

What a show. SKOL!

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FYCkRPMWAAEd_Kw

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
You gotta diversify your water sources. Coming soon to a municipality near you. Well, probably not Alaska but everybody else.

Pure Water Oceanside purifies recycled water to create a new local source of high-quality drinking water that is clean, safe, drought-proof, and environmentally sound.

https://iapmonline.org/2022/03/28/p...ntys-first-potable-water-reuse-project-opens/

In case it’s not clear, recycled water means wastewater. From the toilet to the tap.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
You gotta diversify your water sources. Coming soon to a municipality near you. Well, probably not Alaska but everybody else.

Pure Water Oceanside purifies recycled water to create a new local source of high-quality drinking water that is clean, safe, drought-proof, and environmentally sound.

https://iapmonline.org/2022/03/28/p...ntys-first-potable-water-reuse-project-opens/

In case it’s not clear, recycled water means wastewater. From the toilet to the tap.

I'll piggy back that post with this article. I've been reading the WEF website lately and they tell you exactly what they're going to do. And what they are going to do isn't good for you, me or Clemson.

https://www.weforum.org/press/2022/07/forest-governance-china/

Latest posts

Top Bottom