Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
I feel stupid for even opening these tweets from this fully fucked up administration. We got a whole bunch of mental health issued som'bitches in this neutered administration.
Let's think about the level of comedy being paraded around.
This dumb lesbian.
A pedo in a dress as energy czar.
An old man who thinks he looks good in heels and support hose as our health czar.
A buttplug as our transportation czar, literally plugging up commerce like it's a flaming asshole peeping through a glory hole.
I mean really? Who here takes anything these morons say seriously? I sure don't and I doubt the rest of the 'sane' world does either.

What a show. SKOL!
100% Bro. They should all be committed

FreeMiner

Legendary
FX8tOXWWIAY7x3f
Soon time for vitamin shots for them all.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

AOC is just the female version of Jussie Smollett

BANNON: "It’s very simple—where is Bennie Thompson? Bennie Thompson is a staffer here. We subpoena’d Thompson, and they’re hiding behind phony privileges. Bennie Thompson and the entire committee. We subpoena’d them, and they dodged it. He has made the charges a crime, not a civil charge of wanting my testimony, he’s made it a crime, and he didn’t have the courage or guts to show up here. He sent a staffer!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BANNON: "It’s very simple—where is Bennie Thompson? Bennie Thompson is a staffer here. We subpoena’d Thompson, and they’re hiding behind phony privileges. Bennie Thompson and the entire committee. We subpoena’d them, and they dodged it. He has made the charges a crime, not a civil charge of wanting my testimony, he’s made it a crime, and he didn’t have the courage or guts to show up here. He sent a staffer!
Convenient that today Bennie said he had Covid. All BS, all the time.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

SaneThoseApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

The Show Trial Is a Set-Up: DC Court will Allow Jan. 6 Committee to Testify Against Steve Bannon — But WILL NOT Allow Steve Bannon to Cross Examine His Accusers​

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

HERE WE GO AGAIN: Maryland Election Voting Machines Not Working – No Results Expected Tonight​

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

FRAUD ALERT: Maricopa County GOP Chair Refuses Requests To Appoint Signature Challengers on Early Ballots — MASSIVE FRAUD EXPECTED!​

FreeMiner

Legendary

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
That is really hilarious Phil, legit cracked me up hundy.
Thank you for sharing your awesome humour, much appreciated.🙂👍

#Mountain Dew-num num?

#🙈🙉🙊

#💥

View attachment 118848
View attachment 118849

👇EDIT:Sorry but the links I've tried to post for the above article don't seem to work.
Unsure why that's happening.

content://com.google.android.apps.docs.storage.legacy/enc%3DMnK8q3DKdluMR2ygfbkyYsBbctQMDCqaRM6OqrJNK2Fj5yfuzh1mz_5iFVx-nAuztyltBmHhm-Vv%0AizSeS-NJ0HA4nQ2eZBag3z1BzgxctZvztElMtRejgU0lynShs-owcvgISQ%3D%3D%0A

My favorite hot pocket flavor is aborted fetus. Once I got an intact toe and it was delicious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom