Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
These two mental cases should be in charge of nothing. They should be in an institution getting heavy electro shock treatment every week. As soon as they recover and their eyes refocus from the last shock treatment. Give them more. They are seriously delusional and mentally ill. What a fucked up fantasy.
1658238309085.png

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
How do you present evidence legally?

They’re going to fall flat on their faces

When there is no discovery or cross examination it's hard to submit evidence. This is nothing more than a Stalin show trial- show me the man and I'll show you the crime.

If we don't add the United States to the list you have been curating soon, and very soon, we are fucked.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
@SmokeHouse423 This You?

294626825_10224314358060701_3754563340563605798_n.jpg

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
When there is no discovery or cross examination it's hard to submit evidence. This is nothing more than a Stalin show trial- show me the man and I'll show you the crime.

If we don't add the United States to the list you have been curating soon, and very soon, we are fucked.
I understand all that but this is a war. They win a couple battles here and there and over gravitas it via the MSM but they are in fact losing this war.

Keep the faith. God wins.

inFredible

Elite

View attachment 120824

Why is he in this country, his wife as well
Fuck that Ginger bastard and his wife. They all know he’s not Charles son, royals are all a bunch of inbred freaks who takes them seriously?

Latest posts

Top Bottom