Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
We landed on the moon in 1969 but now don’t have to get technology to do so 50+ years later. Ok.
Of course we have the technology. We can land unmanned rovers on Mars.

I think you referring to an article that came out a few years ago that said we now couldn’t land a man on the moon. That was true but not due to a lack of ability but is due to a lack of need and budget. It is a cost benefit analysis. We have studied the composition of the moon and it doesn’t have anything of value. Not yet.

One day it might be worth utilizing the moon as a space docking platform that receives mining materials for asteroid mining freight transports and then shuttles the freight to the surface of earth with atmospheric capable ships. (Space shuttle like.). It would be interesting to see what would be the best device to bring payloads from space to the earth. As of now we have only focused on moving payloads from earth to space. They have always returned much lighter.

Feel free to post what you read that says we don’t have the technology to land a man on the moon.

FreeMiner

Legendary
No one is butt hurt. But how many “big” things were going to drop or happen over the past 5 years. How many promises, deadlines, “bombshells”, and “I know a guy” has come true? It’s always the next week or if they don’t do this ill release this info. Always waiting for the shoe to drop that rarely does.

It’s nothing personally against @Nakluagator as he was just trying to pass info along. And if he says the guys he knows gets great info, that is accurate most of the time, that’s great. I have no reason not to believe him. However, some will believe anything posted and is always willing to believe some random person they may not even know.
Relax just having some fun. Enjoy your day

FreeMiner

Legendary
Going back to Bmore tomorrow (again) for 2 weeks...with a Jersey field trip....in my new jeep. Was hoping it would take a little longer to come in because I wanted to put the miles on my other jeep, but here we are. ( I put over 8,000 miles on my other jeep in the last 7 weeks. 2.5 yo jeep with 65,000 miles. She served me well. )

She's a pretty, pretty girl. 😁. Waiting for the kids to replace all my stickers. With all the college stickers(ASU, Dayton. Ol Miss)/football/lacrosse...I normally look like NASCAR. Add all that in with my tag I'm waiting to have transfered....I'm feeling a lot under dressed right now. 😂😂😂😂View attachment 120448View attachment 120449
Spoiled Rotten....

FreeMiner

Legendary
I think he is lying about Putin. Putin is taking apart the Globalist's. Biden was also a bro of Schwab.

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
less than 50%

Klaus Schwab WEF Davos

Capture of democratic structures and institutions

Schwab as publisher of the World Economic Forum's 2010 "Global Redesign" report postulates that a globalized world is best managed by a self-selected coalition of multinational corporations, governments (including through the UN system), and select civil society organizations (CSOs).[41] He argues that governments are no longer "the overwhelmingly dominant actors on the world stage" and that "the time has come for a new stakeholder paradigm of international governance". The WEF's vision includes a "public-private" UN, in which certain specialized agencies would operate under joint state and non-state governance systems.[42]

According to the Transnational Institute (TNI), the Forum is hence planning to replace a recognised democratic model with a model where a self-selected group of "stakeholders" make decisions on behalf of the people.[43] The think tank summarises that we are increasingly entering a world where gatherings such as Davos are "a silent global coup d'état" to capture governance.[43]

In a 2017 interview, Schwab said that Russian President Vladimir Putin had been recognized as a Young Global Leader, and also mentioned Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau: "I have to say, when I mention now names, like Mrs. (Angela) Merkel and even Vladimir Putin, and so on, they all have been Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum. But what we are very proud of now is the young generation like Prime Minister [Justin] Trudeau. We penetrate the cabinet. So yesterday I was at a reception for Prime Minister Trudeau and I know that half of his cabinet, or even more than half of his cabinet, are actually Young Global Leaders."[44]

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
As a Grandfather of girls this age, this picture haunts and rustles the fuck out of me.

View attachment 120466
Riley-Gaines-lia-thomas-1.jpg

This is what the ncaa chose to switch from/to.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Russia engaged in 'holy war' against army of 'the Antichrist': Chechen forces commander...
The commander of Russia's Chechen forces appeared on Russian state TV to argue that Russia is engaged in a "holy war" in Ukraine.

Apti Alaudinov, an aide to Chechen Republic head Ramzan Kadyrov and commander of the Akhmat special operations unit in Ukraine, according to TASS, made his comments to Russia-1 host Olga Skabeyeva on a recent segment. Alaudinov, apparently returned from fighting in Ukraine, made a number of claims, calling upon Muslim-Christian unity in a conflict against the "satanic" West.

MEDVEDEV SAYS CRIMEA ATTACK WOULD TRIGGER 'DOOMSDAY' RESPONSE

"Growing up, during all my youth, I've been preparing for this war we see today. This is the holy war our saints and elders spoke of," he began. "Everything that we see today ... When I was reading Islamic scriptures, and Christian scriptures, I studied the Bible, the Koran, and Torah ... From all these scriptures, I know that we're facing the war against the devil's army, against the army of al-Dajjal, the Antichrist."

[link to www.msn.com (secure)]

Latest posts

Top Bottom