Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FX-5WaWVQAEXJLa

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Bannon is fucked. DC judge took away all his defenses and he will have a DC jury where Pubs are convicted at a rate of over 90%. :rolleyes:
Its a misdemeanor. 30 days in jail, 12 months max.

I'm betting he gets 30 days, then gets out and continues to tell Pelosi to gobble his stinky balls.

War Room will continue without pause.

No fear

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1658229436782.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The snake venom guy, Dr Ardis, referencing that video with Dr. Enby.

The stat that smokers represent only 2% of 'covid' deaths is eye opening. He is not advocating smoking but highlighting nicotine. It seems to have legs. I am sure the resident doctors will shit all over it but wgaf? SKOL!
Nicotine chemistry makes up several good pesticides. It's a killer on termites.

BT Avenger

Poster
There is a dude in this area who’s been a sports columnist for 30+ years. He’s always been somewhat controversial and some people love him and some people hate him. I always thought he was a good writer and never minded him too much. He wrote a column today complaining about Phillies catcher JT Realmuto who refused to be vaccinated and was not allowed to play in Toronto last weekend. Here is the part that chapped my ass.

1C86F430-0C2F-4C1E-B578-BD1A836C2784.jpeg

The article is probably behind a pay wall. But that’s the full link.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Its a misdemeanor. 30 days in jail, 12 months max.

I'm betting he gets 30 days, then gets out and continues to tell Pelosi to gobble his stinky balls.

War Room will continue without pause.

No fear
If 30 days to 12 months is correct (I have no clue) just going off your numbers, he'll get the full 12 months. They'll want him on the sidelines through midterms and campaigning for 24. It will backfire like everything else.

The ultimate goal is for Bannon not to walk out of prison.
Hope I'm wrong and something glorious happens that only exposes the swamp even more. If Bannon does time then he'll most likely "take his own life" while in prison.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
There is a dude in this area who’s been a sports columnist for 30+ years. He’s always been somewhat controversial and some people love him and some people hate him. I always thought he was a good writer and never minded him too much. He wrote a column today complaining about Phillies catcher JT Realmuto who refused to be vaccinated and was not allowed to play in Toronto last weekend. Here is the part that chapped my ass.

View attachment 120744

The article is probably behind a pay wall. But that’s the full link.
Tell that asshole to actually read the Pfizer docs before declaring what is safe.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
If 30 days to 12 months is correct (I have no clue) just going off your numbers, he'll get the full 12 months. They'll want him on the sidelines through midterms and campaigning for 24. It will backfire like everything else.

The ultimate goal is for Bannon not to walk out of prison.
Hope I'm wrong and something glorious happens that only exposes the swamp even more. If Bannon does time then he'll most likely "take his own life" while in prison.

Latest posts

Top Bottom