Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FX3kgdWXwAImvfk

I love all Vikings. Especially the wild wolf Berserker types. However, we did land on the moon.

The belts you are talking about is high radiation. Once you take a vehicle out of the atmosphere and magnetosphere your vehicle and inhabitant are inundated with solar radiation. Therefore they are shielded as much as possible. I have no doubt that the earliest endeavors out of our atmosphere greatly shortened the life of those astronauts.

The international space station is at 254 miles above sea level.

It is much more technically complicated to dock with the ISS than a landing on the moon.

We routinely land rockets back on the earth. How much harder would you think it is to land a rocket on the earth as compared to the moon with 1/6 gravity of the earth?

We landed on the moon in 1969 but now don’t have to get technology to do so 50+ years later. Ok.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
@tgsio A Bottle and a Half In and Headed to School Board Meeting ;)

FX6RX49XoAAxAAq
Going back to Bmore tomorrow (again) for 2 weeks...with a Jersey field trip....in my new jeep. Was hoping it would take a little longer to come in because I wanted to put the miles on my other jeep, but here we are. ( I put over 8,000 miles on my other jeep in the last 7 weeks. 2.5 yo jeep with 65,000 miles. She served me well. )

She's a pretty, pretty girl. 😁. Waiting for the kids to replace all my stickers. With all the college stickers(ASU, Dayton. Ol Miss)/football/lacrosse...I normally look like NASCAR. Add all that in with my tag I'm waiting to have transfered....I'm feeling a lot under dressed right now. 😂😂😂😂

But damn I'm ready to really drive her tomorrow. My husband is expecting I'm going to get pulled...more than once. Pssh....I'm better than that. And if I do...whatever. Worth it.
BA7A3D22-B448-465A-91A6-C7FA23215742.jpeg90ADA1CA-04AE-4574-851B-9DAA27305E76.jpeg

Last edited:

No one is butt hurt. But how many “big” things were going to drop or happen over the past 5 years. How many promises, deadlines, “bombshells”, and “I know a guy” has come true? It’s always the next week or if they don’t do this ill release this info. Always waiting for the shoe to drop that rarely does.

It’s nothing personally against @Nakluagator as he was just trying to pass info along. And if he says the guys he knows gets great info, that is accurate most of the time, that’s great. I have no reason not to believe him. However, some will believe anything posted and is always willing to believe some random person they may not even know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom