Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Don’t they still determine how pregnant a woman is based in the dates of their last cycle? Are 10 year olds so regular that the doctor couldn’t say she was 5 weeks? I know my wife’s due dates changed several times. This poor little girl is being used.
Just like the kids that have their tits cut off or get anti-puberty shots. Lots of people don't belong being parents.

D

Deleted member 2886

Are these real or photoshopped? Can't find any source.

The last one a twisted Madonna and Child?
Excellent catch ETNVol.
Thank you for posing these questions.

After a little searching it turns out I had jumped the gun, again.
[*Insert facepalm.gif]
My bad, sorry guys 'n' gals.

Apparently they are photoshopped, and here's one of several sources.

*Found the original versions of 3 of those photoshopped images.
Screenshot_2022-07-04-01-44-14-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2022-07-04-01-45-45-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg6dbd7aa5-a672-40a5-b0bf-08a33efebc5c_16-9-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary
Edit - maybe $12.50ish. System will shut down long before then. No workers can afford it. Truckers can’t afford it.
Even right now it is 150 to fill up a full size pick up...Which means people don't buy other things and the whole country starts falling apart.
People who are doing OK don't realize those on the bottom quickly can fall on hard times. Part time jobs that are necessary, in the economy. Are just not worth spending the gas to go there to work anymore.
It all unravels

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Biden now Blocks New Atlantic, and Pacific Oceans Drilling​

U.S. President Joe Biden has proposed blocking all new drilling in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans

Biden is also moving to shut down exploration and production of oil and gas on onshore federal lands while acknowledging the importance of fossil fuels in the U.S. energy landscape, as Breitbart News reported.

A plan released Friday shows the White House proposed no more than 10 potential lease sales in the Gulf of Mexico, an option for one potential lease sale in the northern portion of the Cook Inlet of Alaska, and no lease sales for the Atlantic or Pacific planning areas over the 2023-2028 period.

LINK

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Don’t they still determine how pregnant a woman is based in the dates of their last cycle? Are 10 year olds so regular that the doctor couldn’t say she was 5 weeks? I know my wife’s due dates changed several times. This poor little girl is being used.
Whoever impregnated her. Should be castrated with a rusty tin can lid, on public tv. Then be publicly hung and left to hang until he rots.
Yah I am a brutal Son of a Bitch. I would save his skull and cut it in half for my pisspot.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
LOL

Some people booed something..... 😂 😂

<youhatetoseeit> gif

FreeMiner

Legendary
The United States is a hollowed-out stump, just sitting in the way. It’s given up the power of individual rights and freedoms, values that allowed for a meteoric rise to world dominance. It traded them in for communist values of the collective, open borders and the welfare state.

Pineapple

Legendary
Even right now it is 150 to fill up a full size pick up...Which means people don't buy other things and the whole country starts falling apart.
People who are doing OK don't realize those on the bottom quickly can fall on hard times. Part time jobs that are necessary, in the economy. Are just not worth spending the gas to go there to work anymore.
It all unravels
Daycare workers, fast food, grocery stores, gas stations… none of the “$15.” an hour jobs will cover it. $12.00 gas at 17 gallons? Almost as much as most of those folks clear a week. They won’t do it. And, I believe that need for government help is exactly what the liberals want.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Daycare workers, fast food, grocery stores, gas stations… none of the “$15.” an hour jobs will cover it. $12.00 gas at 17 gallons? Almost as much as most of those folks clear a week. They won’t do it. And, I believe that need for government help is exactly what the liberals want.
The whole system is struggling right now. With Oil at 105/110 a barrel. Many small manufacturing companies our closing their doors. Farmers are reducing planting acres, trimming their sails. If its the projected targets whole cities will be torched. Because the more welfare FJB hands out the less the dollar buys. So inflation and severe lack of supply. Food shortages. Equal Riots

Latest posts

Top Bottom