Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
But they’re fascist right. @ETNVol @Cincinattus91
There are individual police officers who are outstanding citizens

But then there is the institution, the leaders and a force with way too much power, purview and responsibilities. Law enforcement in the age of corrupt law makers is no bueno

We as Americans must only rely upon ourselves for safety and understand the current status of police power in the police state

Last edited:

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

But then there is the institution, the leaders and a force with way too much power, purview and responsibilities. Law enforcement in the age of corrupt law makers is no bueno

We as Americans must only rely upon ourselves for safety and understand the current status police power in the police state
Go fuck yourself.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

We as Americans must only rely upon ourselves for safety and understand the current status police power in the police state

You might as well try to explain it to a pet as to try to explain it to him.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
FBGJgTcWEAA4J_e.jpg

fags-spicoli.gif

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
You might as well try to explain it to a pet as to try to explain it to him.
Analogous to me talking shit about the military to a friend of mine that has a freshley minted 1st Lieutenant son in the Army. He also told me to go fuck off, and I’m ex military. Some folks are so close to the issue they cannot see it.

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
BRICS are united against the globalists. They see Russia liberating Ukraine and see China liberating Taiwan from the same globalists. Also Blockchain Tech regulating trade and banking along with a gold backed currency are the future. We are headed in that same direction.
The premise that China is "liberating" Taiwan is preposterous. Seriously, step back and think about what you just said. You sound like some kind of Leftist useful idiot for the CCP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom