Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Interesting

This is a result of Biden, NATO and the UK/EU sanctions. Biden seized 400M in Russian Reserves in Western Banks. They never even seized Germany's Accounts in the WW2. Russia now has over 10,000 of Biden, UK/EU Sanctions on Russian Business and citizens.
The USA/EU/UK are way outside International Laws of Trade and Business that have been established for hundreds of years.
Biden is sending US fossil fuels and funding Ukrainian Governments employees and benefits and pensions now. This is why the USD is collapsing and gas and diesel here is so high.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1656777429464.png

1656777499098.png

^^and quite often under oath without consequences^^

https://truthsocial.com/@JackPosobiec
Jack Posobiec

@JackPosobiec
·32m

Has the Jan 6 Committee even mentioned the pipe bomber once?

Did someone say pipe?

1656777753878.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
There is not going to be any help from OBiden & Co to reverse these economic conditions. In fact, between now and November, they will do much more to thwart any recovery. This is about control and draining the resources of the middle class. In a month or two they will demand that national mail-in voting be imposed since everyone will be unable to go to the polls because they are simply trying to survive. This is what the globalists want.

DuckDitchtiger

Elite
Founder

snake-eats-himself

Wtf did I just watch

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Wouldn't the ruling on EPA control of greenhouse gases be applicable? Essentially the SCOTUS said agencies have no legal right to exert their control.
You would think.

I listen to Jeff Clark on YouTube talk about how these unelected agencies operate.
Congress writes a very vague law allowing Chevron deference to the agency.

The scope of the Chevron deference doctrine is that when a legislative delegation to an administrative agency on a particular issue or question is not explicit but rather implicit, a court may not substitute its own interpretation of the statute for a reasonable interpretation made by the administrative agency.

The agency in almost all cases has a goal in mind and looks back at the law to see how it can use the law to achieve its goal.

SCOTUS told them they have to first look at the law and only the law.

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
Pure bloods are the unsung heroes. Great read by an Austrian vax’d journalist…..

👇THIS👇

An opinion piece from a vaccinated Australian writer:
“If Covid was a battlefield it would still be warm with the bodies of the unvaccinated.

Thankfully the mandates are letting up and both sides of the war stumble back to the new normal.

The unvaccinated are the heroes of the last two years as they allowed us all to have a control group in the great experiment and highlight the shortcoming of the Covid vaccines.

The unvaccinated carry many battle scars and injuries as they are the people we tried to mentally break,
yet no one wants to talk about what we did to them and what they forced “The Science“ to unveil.

We knew that the waning immunity of the fully vaccinated had the same risk profile as others within society as the minority of the unvaccinated,
yet we marked them for special persecution.

You see we said they had not “done the right thing for the greater good” by handing their bodies and medical autonomy over to the State.

Many of the so-called health experts and political leaders in Australia admitted the goal was to make life almost unlivable for the unvaccinated,

which was multiplied many times by the collective mob, with the fight taken into workplaces, friendships, and family gatherings.

Today the hard truth is none of it was justified as we took a quick slide from righteousness to absolute cruelty.

We might lay the blame on our leaders and health experts for the push but each individual within society must be held accountable for stepping into the well-laid-out trap.

We did this despite knowing full well that principled opposition is priceless when it comes to what goes inside our bodies and we let ourselves be tricked into believing that going into another ineffective lockdown would be the fault of the unvaccinated and not the fault of the toxic policy of ineffective vaccines.

We took pleasure in scapegoating the unvaccinated because after months of engineered lockdowns by political leaders blinded by power, having someone to blame and to burn at the stake felt good.

We believed we had logic, love, and truth on our side so it was easy to wish death upon the unvaccinated.

Those of us who ridiculed and mocked the non-compliant did it because we were embarrassed by their courage and principles and didn’t think the unvaccinated would make it through unbroken and we turned the holdouts into punching bags.

Lambie, Carr, Chant, Andrews, McGowan, Gunner, and the other cast of hundreds in prominent roles need to be held to account for vilifying the unvaccinated in public and fueling angry social media mobs.

The mobs, the mask Nazis, and the vaccine disciples have been embarrassed by “betting against” the unvaccinated because mandates only had the power we gave them.

It was not compliance that ended domination by Big Pharma Companies, Bill Gates and his many organizations, and the World Economic Forum…

It was THANKS to the people we tried to embarrass, ridicule, mock and tear down.

We should all try and find some inner gratitude for the unvaccinated as we took the bait by hating them because their perseverance and courage bought us the time to see we were wrong.

So if mandates ever return for Covid or any other disease or virus, hopefully, more of us will be awake and see the rising authoritarianism that has no concern for our well-being and is more about power and control.

The War on the Unvaccinated was lost and we should all be very thankful for that.”

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

JPMorgan Chase Prediction on Oil Price if Russia to Cut Production over G7 Cap​

$380/Barrel would make the Great Depression seem like the good ol’ days.

“Oil prices could shoot up astronomically if tensions caused by the Ukraine war persist, JP Morgan has warned. The bank's price prediction verges on the unseemly terrain but the analysts insist that if the West forces Russia into unrealistic output cuts, prices can rise as high as $380 per barrel.”

“JP Morgan says the "stratospheric" rise of oil price will happen in the wake of the US and European punishment for Russia over the Ukraine war.”

"The most obvious and likely risk with a price cap is that Russia might choose not to participate and instead retaliate by reducing exports ... It is likely that the government could retaliate by cutting output as a way to inflict pain on the West. The tightness of the global oil market is on Russia's side," the analysts wrote, according to Bloomberg.”

LINK

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Fuck every single Biden voter. I hope BLM shows up rioting on your doorsteps

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Uvalde school police chief Arredondo to resign from city council​

Uvalde, Texas school police chief Pete Arredondo, who has faced withering criticism for his response to the Robb Elementary School shooting, will step down from city council, he told a local newspaper.

Arredondo was recently elected to the Uvalde city council in Texas, but he told the Uvalde Leader-News that he intends to resign.

Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin said in a statement that the city has not received a resignation letter from Arredondo, but McLaughlin called it "the right thing to do."

L3r2rGH.gif

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
God bless ‘em. That’s absolutely fantastic!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Biden Calls Out Manchin, Sinema Over Refusal to Back Ditching Filibuster​

LINK

A frustrated President Joe Biden called out two U.S. senators, both fellow Democrats, over their steadfast refusal to back efforts by their party to ditch the chamber’s filibuster rule in order to move key legislation.
Biden made his remarks ahead of a meeting on Friday with Democratic governors regarding ways to improve abortion access following last week’s U.S. Supreme Court decision that overturned Roe v. Wade and sent the issue back to the states where it had resided before 1973.

The president was referencing Sens. Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona, both of whom have repeatedly refused to blow up the filibuster, a rule that requires a 60-vote majority in order to move most legislation forward. The rule has been in place throughout most of the country’s history; it was put in place to give the minority party some leverage to control the legislative agenda.

The filibuster is a rule, not a constitutional requirement, however.

GettyImages-1131077194-1.jpg.webp

I hope they told him to go Fuck himself till he passes out.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

100 year old WW2 vet says the things he fought for have all gone down the drain​

3-FA16-F2-B-FEB2-416-F-9636-82-AEE7-FB7-BDE.jpg

Short Twitter video

"People don’t realize what they have," Dekel said, showing his emotions. "The things we did and the things we fought for and the boys that died for it, it’s all gone down the drain."

"We haven’t got the country we had when I was raised, not at all," he said, being brought to tears. "Nobody will have the fun I had. Nobody will have the opportunity I had. It’s just not the same and that’s not what our boys, that’s not what they died for."

"You just remember everything’s beautiful and live every day to the fullest. Just enjoy everything you possibly can," he said moments later. "And here I sit at 100. They tell me I'm 100. I don't believe it sometimes. Because I don't need to worry about age. I'm not going to, I just keep on keeping on."

Article

dirty022

Elite

100 year old WW2 vet says the things he fought for have all gone down the drain​

3-FA16-F2-B-FEB2-416-F-9636-82-AEE7-FB7-BDE.jpg

Short Twitter video

"People don’t realize what they have," Dekel said, showing his emotions. "The things we did and the things we fought for and the boys that died for it, it’s all gone down the drain."

"We haven’t got the country we had when I was raised, not at all," he said, being brought to tears. "Nobody will have the fun I had. Nobody will have the opportunity I had. It’s just not the same and that’s not what our boys, that’s not what they died for."

"You just remember everything’s beautiful and live every day to the fullest. Just enjoy everything you possibly can," he said moments later. "And here I sit at 100. They tell me I'm 100. I don't believe it sometimes. Because I don't need to worry about age. I'm not going to, I just keep on keeping on."

Article

And we wonder why all branches are struggling to fill quotas.

FreeMiner

Legendary

JPMorgan Chase Prediction on Oil Price if Russia to Cut Production over G7 Cap​

$380/Barrel would make the Great Depression seem like the good ol’ days.

“Oil prices could shoot up astronomically if tensions caused by the Ukraine war persist, JP Morgan has warned. The bank's price prediction verges on the unseemly terrain but the analysts insist that if the West forces Russia into unrealistic output cuts, prices can rise as high as $380 per barrel.”

“JP Morgan says the "stratospheric" rise of oil price will happen in the wake of the US and European punishment for Russia over the Ukraine war.”

"The most obvious and likely risk with a price cap is that Russia might choose not to participate and instead retaliate by reducing exports ... It is likely that the government could retaliate by cutting output as a way to inflict pain on the West. The tightness of the global oil market is on Russia's side," the analysts wrote, according to Bloomberg.”

LINK
So 380 USD for 50 gals of gasoline
Barrel Of Oil Equivalentto Gasoline Gallon Equivalent (table conversion)
1 BOE= 50.436933223413 gge

FreeMiner

Legendary

Biden Calls Out Manchin, Sinema Over Refusal to Back Ditching Filibuster​

LINK

A frustrated President Joe Biden called out two U.S. senators, both fellow Democrats, over their steadfast refusal to back efforts by their party to ditch the chamber’s filibuster rule in order to move key legislation.

GettyImages-1131077194-1.jpg.webp

I hope they told him to go Fuck himself till he passes out.
CLOWN WORLD

FreeMiner

Legendary
The Trump Effect

Latest posts

Top Bottom