Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
That cow needs her tail bent sideways and her head locked back in the stanchion.
True story. Not far away is a small cowboy bar. They had a Lesbo waitress there a few years back. Anyway my neighbors son a big 250Lb blonde Polish Bull had been in the bush cat skinning for a couple of months for the fire crews.
He had been in the bar getting drunk and shooting pool and hittin on the Lesbo all afternoon with my son.
Suppertime, the Lesbo's Dyke shows up. The Dyke takes a table and the Lesbo comes over and sits down with the Dyke.
The big Polish Bull can not take it no more. He goes over and leans over them with his hands on the table. And says I want to get fucked, I have not been laid for 2 months. Come back to my place and I will stuff you both all night.
My son said the Lesbo smiled and the Dyke all she could do was hiss like a cat.
And all the guys watching this performance pissed themselves watching. The Dyke left right away and the Lesbo quit the next day.
I still laugh when I think of that story.

FreeMiner

Legendary

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Everyone feeling great about pro-Maga candidates winning in November?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1656761198835.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder

View attachment 115416
Thank goodness law enforcement was there to protect innocent people. 🤦‍♂️ What a fvcking joke our country has become.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Showing exactly how they are going to steal the midterms and 2024 and not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Biden to give Megan Rapinoe to Receive Medal of Freedom for Being Gay.
1656764552104.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom