Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
How are you, Brother?!?!?
Doing alright. I'll be back since Q seems to be back on. Thread got so off topic I couldn't keep up bw work,health and home. All those are in order again so I'm back. Still search tons on my own and I post when I see relevant items. I'm hoping we are over the top on our descent back to a constitutional Republic.
It is pretty amazing how the dates lined up 6.24.2022(666) and the same day abortion is thrown back to the states and Q is back.
If Trump was in office it would never play out how it has. I'm pretty stoked.
Hope you and the family are all doing well

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have no idea what you are saying or what language you are speaking. Care to dumb it down like I’m an offspring of Biden and Harris???
I believe what @Cyberty is declaring is
8kun was doing maintenance so there was no way Q could have put out new queries. 8kun would know this shouldn't be possible so it is unlikely they did it in house. So that essentially leaves it that either Q sidestepped known parameters or it is fake. I personally want to believe it is true and Q is back but I'm invested. So I differ to our resident experts and will try to find info to support either side and bring it forward. I suspect you will hear less about Qanon now that Q is back w us anons.

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
Nobody Likes Chomsky But The Truth Stands Alone It Always Does. It Is Not Left Or Right.
And Must Always Be Acknowledged Whether We Are Offended Or Not.
The Roots Of The Ukraine War Go Back To Clinton and Every Single President Except For TRUMP he tried to end this Bullshit. You See What They Did To Him.
Next Comes Great Famines Caused by The US Foreign Policy Set In Place By Brezinski and Clinton.
NATO Must Be Dismantled Or We Will All End Up Being Incinerated By These Morons.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If You Went to a Real University It Wouldn't Be Difficult for You

That Degree In Mobile-Home Renovation Doesn't Help Much With Critical Thinking Now Does It?
@Pineapple
If they (Qteam) just came out and said everything 2 or more things can happen. You get popped for leaking classified info and your enemies know your position.
But buy point people cryptically in the open source direction you can help Patriots disseminate for themselves.
Think epstein and maxwell. O one knew who Rachel chandler or any of these people were or the satanic spirit cooking going on. It allows for plausible denial. Hope that at least opens up some why it has to be this way

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
View attachment 113541

^^These fvckers are deranged, and in for a big shock^^

View attachment 113542
Pretty sure everyone but that author knows why you don't go in to copless podunk usa. Anyone over 10 has years of training how to shoot correctly and hit where you aim. It would be a slaughter after the initial shock. Those fuckers never seen a redneck outside their cities. They have no idea what hell they would bring upon themselves

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Nobody Likes Chomsky But The Truth Stands Alone It Always Does. It Is Not Left Or Right.
And Must Always Be Acknowledged Whether We Are Offended Or Not.
The Roots Of The Ukraine War Go Back To Clinton and Every Single President Except For TRUMP he tried to end this Bullshit. You See What They Did To Him.
Next Comes Great Famines Caused by The US Foreign Policy Set In Place By Brezinski and Clinton.
NATO Must Be Dismantled Or We Will All End Up Being Incinerated By These Morons.
Monroe doctrine would be a good start. We need to get foreign nefarious funding out of America and eliminate the enemy within.
I think the the DS wants America broken into geographical sections to make it easier to overtake.
Hungry people look for food not a fight. When they decide to fight well....see above post for SriLanka

FreeMiner

Legendary
Monroe doctrine would be a good start. We need to get foreign nefarious funding out of America and eliminate the enemy within.
I think the the DS wants America broken into geographical sections to make it easier to overtake.
Hungry people look for food not a fight. When they decide to fight well....see above post for SriLanka
100% Trump tried to get it back to America 1st. He was right about this as well as so many other things.
These Foreign Adventures and Great Power Games have done what no external enemy could do. They have destroyed and BANKRUPTED AMERICA. And made Billionaires out of so many Elite Trash Insiders.
America Needs To Take Out Her Trash. Trump Tried and was attacked on all sides. Even by the scum in the Republican Party. America needs to clean house in a serious way.

D

Deleted member 2886

Dunno, just thought this may be helpful for the MAGA cause?

*Top Gun + Prez DJT.

20220626_230155.gif
Just figured I'd try making some gif templates to be freely modified and used as needed for supporting the upcoming #MAGA 24 campaign,...

...and especially to help impede the enemy.

Guessing the presented dichotomy will most likely dictate either Demons, or Trump.

Fuck them demons!

Definitely ain't keen to see any, other than king MAGA himself back at the helm.

😅Already made up a whole bunch more DJT faceswap shorts if interested to see them?

Eg; multiple muscle Trump, & god of thunder Trump vids plus various others, lol.

*All done respectfully of course.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
100% Trump tried to get it back to America 1st. He was right about this as well as so many other things.
These Foreign Adventures and Great Power Games have done what no external enemy could do. They have destroyed and BANKRUPTED AMERICA. And made Billionaires out of so many Elite Trash Insiders.
America Needs To Take Out Her Trash. Trump Tried and was attacked on all sides. Even by the scum in the Republican Party. America needs to clean house in a serious way.
Which is also why the military would have to make a plan and have it executed by the People so as to avoid a civil war or destroying the transition of power from one administration to the next. Pray for the good guys bc this will get a lot more messy than I think any of us could imagine. How many of us thought it would be done in the 1st tru.l term? I naively did

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
“But you shot a man armed with a fake gun! I didn’t know it was fake. It was your fake gun. Heat of the moment and I had to react.”
If I were to open carry, and I would not, I certainly would not put a fake gun in my holster. Anyone who did that would just be doing so for ego purposes...and being stupid. Amazing, some of these people who do that think they are John Wayne. Again, why let anyone know you are carrying?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

America--- two separate Amazon orders at my front door by 9:30AM on a Sunday morning. fvck you Greta, two different delivery vehicles

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1656251304085.png

1656251371439.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom