Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AC2020

Elite
Founder
290054311_10228219804061786_1562902157496117397_n.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Actually it is a majority. Kavanaugh 50-48 or maybe it was Gorsuch but I read it earlier today.

good to see Q back. Hope all yall are doing well.
Let us give a thank you to the little prick Senator leader Dingy Harry Reid from NV who made it possible to confirm SC justices with 51.
Too bad the corrupt little fuckstick didn't live long enough to see this day.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Good question, that I'm waiting to hear an answer on also. I have my CCW permit where I'm at, but you can open carry in NV with no permit. I'm sure there will be a lot of push back from states like NY and IL, but it seemed pretty clear in their decision.

It's a right granted by the second amendment, and it's not up to any governmental agency to determine whether or not a person is able to carry and/or own a gun.

I Think They Can Do Background and You Can Be Required to Carry a Permit

But They Cannot Make You Justify Why You Are Applying for Permit

If You Pass Background You Get Permit

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1656202391135.png

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Get out the rubber bullets and fire hoses! Just love to see me some leftists swimming in the opposite direction.
The police should just back down. They politicians said that's what they should do. They voted for it. They should be forced to live with the consequences of their decisions. Things won't change if we keep stopping shit before it gets to their neighborhood. Let it go to Hollywood and Malibu.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Those interested can see all Q posts at. https://qanon.pub/

The new Q posts are also included there.

The tripcode is the same as before.

However, in the past, Q would post an original jpg he had used previously to confirm that he was the original Q. The watch pic was one. He would do this when he changed tripcode. He is still using the same one as his last posts now. It would be nice if Q confirmed with an original jpg.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
These Look Real

Anyone Cross Check Against the Old "Trip Code"?

Please- Please Be True!!!!!!!!
I saw it but whoever runs 8kun came out in an email and said it was Q trip code and they will allow publish as long as legally allowed to do so.
I think it is legit. Tells me we may be really close to precipice

Latest posts

Top Bottom