Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Maxine charge the SCOTUS with your fire bombs and BLM. BURN down DC Maxine. Awesome.....Show Your Ass Maxine...
I love it! To hell with Congress and the Executive, we will defy them.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Ready4Vegas

Poster
What exactly do pro-life clinics do that offends them so much. Don’t they simply offer counseling and healthcare alternatives to expecting mothers?

That tells me these people are not really pro-choice. They are pro-abortion. There is a big difference. There is big money in the abortion industry.
Bingo! They're fucking ghouls. Evil, demonic ghouls.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder

View attachment 113320

These posts could be Q not realizing that the 8kun was doing a tripcode planned maintenance (salt). So even if Q was posting with correct tripcode, it would post as anonymous.

Q should have been aware of this IMHO. Q is a expert at this, right?

This mistake also removes the likelihood that the board owners are faking Q posts. They would know not to post during tripcode maintence.

So it might be someone/something else.

Until I see a original jpg confirmation under Q tripcode, then I won’t trust this tripcode.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
These posts could be Q not realizing that the 8kun was doing a tripcode planned maintenance (salt). So even if Q was posting with correct tripcode, it would post as anonymous.

Q should have been aware of this IMHO. Q is a expert at this, right?

This mistake also removes the likelihood that the board owners are faking Q posts. They would know not to post during tripcode maintence.

So it might be someone/something else.

Until I see a original jpg confirmation under Q tripcode, then I won’t trust this tripcode.
I have no idea what you are saying or what language you are speaking. Care to dumb it down like I’m an offspring of Biden and Harris???

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Also, expect an announcement on voting using Blockchain Tech.

I Posted This Years Ago About HBAR

https://hedera.com/free-fair-voting

They Are Based in Texas and Have Been Working With the State

Free​

Hedera aims to eliminate voter manipulation and suppression from elections all over the world. By verifying your identity with a mobile device, you can securely cast a vote to the Hedera distributed ledger. These votes will be anonymous, accurate, and unable to be tampered with. Your identity can be verified on your smartphone with fingerprint or retina scan technology. This enables your identity to be stored digitally and under your complete control.

Latest posts

Top Bottom