Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Doing alright. I'll be back since Q seems to be back on. Thread got so off topic I couldn't keep up bw work,health and home. All those are in order again so I'm back. Still search tons on my own and I post when I see relevant items. I'm hoping we are over the top on our descent back to a constitutional Republic.
It is pretty amazing how the dates lined up 6.24.2022(666) and the same day abortion is thrown back to the states and Q is back.
If Trump was in office it would never play out how it has. I'm pretty stoked.
Hope you and the family are all doing well
Glad to hear your health is better. Have always been worried about that.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
@Pineapple
If they (Qteam) just came out and said everything 2 or more things can happen. You get popped for leaking classified info and your enemies know your position.
But buy point people cryptically in the open source direction you can help Patriots disseminate for themselves.
Think epstein and maxwell. O one knew who Rachel chandler or any of these people were or the satanic spirit cooking going on. It allows for plausible denial. Hope that at least opens up some why it has to be this way
Exactly. Q is all about giving enough info for people to do their own research and prove it to themselves. A far more effective way of informing and building a strong knowledge base.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Glad to hear your health is better. Have always been worried about that.
Thanks. I had to stop being consumed by news. It had happened to me once before but never that bad. Last time was when the kid killing vids/adenochrome shit came out. My dumbass watched that shit and it twisted me up. I het too invested which is why I had to back away. But Q back or not it seemed like a good time to swing back in and get involved again. My batteries are charged up again. I appreciate yours and anyone else's concern over me. It means something to me and is not lost.
Rebarcock.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Thanks. I had to stop being consumed by news. It had happened to me once before but never that bad. Last time was when the kid killing vids/adenochrome shit came out. My dumbass watched that shit and it twisted me up. I het too invested which is why I had to back away. But Q back or not it seemed like a good time to swing back in and get involved again. My batteries are charged up again. I appreciate yours and anyone else's concern over me. It means something to me and is not lost.
Rebarcock.
I’m coming off a bit of a break myself the last few weeks. Trip to Yosemite with the fam. Trip to Beaver Lake, Arky, with wife and friends. Going fishing with a bud in a few minutes. Heading to Crested Butte next weekend for hiking and fly fishing . . . and now Q may be back. 🥳

FreeMiner

Legendary
Which is also why the military would have to make a plan and have it executed by the People so as to avoid a civil war or destroying the transition of power from one administration to the next. Pray for the good guys bc this will get a lot more messy than I think any of us could imagine. How many of us thought it would be done in the 1st tru.l term? I naively did
The full scope of the Trump Revolution is not done playing out inside America and Globally.
The President Trump Effect is still rippling the water globally. The whole fraud of the Globalists has been exposed and ordinary people are awake now and pushing back.
He is a much bigger character on the whole global structure of geopolitics than is understood at home in the USA. He rocked them all. The Dominoes are still falling.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Pretty sure everyone but that author knows why you don't go in to copless podunk usa. Anyone over 10 has years of training how to shoot correctly and hit where you aim. It would be a slaughter after the initial shock. Those fuckers never seen a redneck outside their cities. They have no idea what hell they would bring upon themselves

Exactly, you know how many rednecks have been praying for that day lol

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
I’m coming off a bit of a break myself the last few weeks. Trip to Yosemite with the fam. Trip to Beaver Lake, Arky, with wife and friends. Going fishing with a bud in a few minutes. Heading to Crested Butte next weekend for hiking and fly fishing . . . and now Q may be back. 🥳
You need to let me know next time you’re in NWA. I’m in Bentonville and would gladly buy you a beer 🍻

D

Deleted member 2886

Dunno bout your guys govt.
Over here Stalinda Schabdern assures us cell phone towers are totally safe.
Ahh, "she's" so trustworthy, I should assume they're beneficial for human health and wellbeing too?....

Kind old Mr Gates chatting with some clowns about nice party tricks....
[#"Solution"]IMG_20220625_094809_657.jpg
If I'm interpreting that lovely chat correctly.
This weasely cunt Gates was pretty much describing how he's going to wipeout Christians, and other Spiritually inclined peeps and such?!?!?!
IMG_20220623_132623_265.jpgIMG_20220623_132618_424.jpgIMG_20220623_132627_354.jpgIMG_20220622_122426_560.jpgIMG_20220622_122419_900.jpgIMG_20220622_110536_233.jpgIMG_20220622_110539_880.jpgIMG_20220622_110543_705.jpg*I've been committed to this sorta nutritional style for a number of years now.
Never get sick anyone!
It's really quite amazing!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1656260774862.png

For fucks sake, how much was Acosta paid for this, or was it in little boys

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
View attachment 113541

^^These fvckers are deranged, and in for a big shock^^