Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1656110529907.png

Pineapple

Legendary
Yep. Always thought I was a democrat until a few years ago - and that right there is one big reason why. Going after gay marriage and/or contraception would be a huge problem for Republicans. Hell, also pro-choice until they take it way too far.
Gay marriage couldn’t pass in California! There isn’t a problem for Pubs.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Not done yet. Bet he’ll be Rushmore
Rushmore is Rushmore. Trump Renewed America. Say what you want, but he got his appointments to the SCOTUS and America is seeing those Pay Days this week.
Big Change and Long Term Renewal of the US Constitution.
And who did he give credit too. "GOD"
He stands alone. His own Mountain. Like Crazy Horse

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
They can stop fucking, or take the pill, or wear a fucking condom. Last resort, drive to fucking IL or CO or NY or CA to murder the unwanted child.

DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

-t_money86

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Val Demmings challenging for Rubio's seat? She would win the central FLA region because of name recognition, and other reasons, but if it comes down to it I'd have to vote for Rubio. I think he needs to have his backbone re-installed but we can work on that. Better than having a dem.
I’m talking primaries. She is running as a law and order democrat. 😂

And another thing. All the Florida media is plugging Nikki fried big time. It’s hard to imagine she could challenge desantis even if she gets by the tan man charlie crist. I think they are trying to like her up for future national office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom