Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

post 1700

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1dc9cb No.2282049📁
Jul 25 2018 13:08:27 (EST)
— That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —
Q

FreeMiner

Legendary
Now Big Mike The Dyke Obama. Is upset because he can't have an abortion if he gets Barack knocked up or some sick fucked up Obama shit again.
So Sick Of The Lame Fuck Obama's. America did not elect that SOB Either that was rigged just like Bidens. Rino's and Democrats

Hey Big Mike Why Don't You and Barack Give Each Other Enema's Because You Are Both Packed Full Of Shit

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Now Big Mike The Dyke Obama. Is upset because he can't have an abortion if he gets Barack knocked up or some sick fucked up Obama shit again.
So Sick Of The Lame Fuck Obama's. America did not elect that SOB Either that was rigged just like Bidens. Rino's and Democrats

Hey Big Mike Why Don't You and Barack Give Each Other Enema's Because You Are Both Packed Full Of Shit

She’s running for Prez

D

Deleted member 2886

What comes to mind when hearing/reading an assertion such as,...that this "covid virus", horsemonkeyrabiespox never existed, and infact the entirety of the 100+yrs "biological virus" narrative is merely a communal fiction within peeps minds?
Perhaps something along the lines of,
-"I've had the coof dickweed, so I know it's real and you're an idiot, fuck right off!",...Or -"Well what the fuck do peeps keep getting sick with then, dumbass!?!" 😂👍

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
What comes to mind when hearing/reading an assertion such as,...that this "covid virus", horsemonkeyrabiespox never existed, and infact the entirety of the 100+yrs "biological virus" narrative is merely a communal fiction within peeps minds?
Perhaps something along the lines of,
-"I've had the coof dickweed, so I know it's real and you're an idiot, fuck right off!",...Or -"Well what the fuck do peeps keep getting sick with then, dumbass!?!" 😂👍

Great post as always but........
1639408466028.gif

Only joking keep doing what you do.

Ofallontiger

Poster

Thanks @MortgageHorn, I have been about 10 days behind. The United States brought scientists from Nazi Germany to Plum Island to work on weaponizing insects, specifically ticks. This is why one person can get several tick borne illnesses from one tick bite. The DOD worked on many diseases at Plum Island. Several other diseases came from Plum Island. (It is worth the read to get the book called Plum Island) Deer and birds would bring ticks back to the United States. A high amount of cases were up and down the coast line from Old Lyme CT, to Long Island.
When they shut down Plum Island, they moved the research lab into Kansas near Manhattan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom