Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
States should have open primaries and you vote for who you want to vote for.
Don't know about other states. In Texas, we do not have to declare any party affiliation. However, if we vote in one or the other primaries, we cannot jump over and vote in the other primary's runoff during the same election cycle.

I've voted in both the dem and GOP primaries and the runoff in the same primary. Occasionally, I don't vote in the primary election so I can choose which runoff to vote in.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
Easy choice for schools, get rid of subsidized lunches, get rid of the dregs. No lunches, better schools.
Nope. You’ll have more problems. Kids that don’t have food are always going to act out and perform poorly.

Feed the fucking kids and quit letting Biden/politicians tie their health to politics. Anyone who starves a child should be strung up by the neck until dead.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Nope. You’ll have more problems. Kids that don’t have food are always going to act out and perform poorly.

Feed the fucking kids and quit letting Biden/politicians tie their health to politics. Anyone who starves a child should be strung up by the neck until dead.
Damned Straight Pilgrim. Set another plate on the table. And Thank You Lord For Staci's Sweet Ass, Hand On My Heart.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
fb_img_1654272559054-jpg.112921

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Exercise for People Over 60

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface where you have plenty of room at each side.

With a 5-lb potato bag in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them for as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute and relax.

Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to a 10-lb potato bag. Then try a 50-lb potato bag and eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-ln potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight for a full minute.

After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each bag.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I think so.

The expansion will be fast. It provides a rallying cry for the elections

That's what I've said to libs here in NY. You will get expanded abortion rights probably. Though it may be interesting how liberal some folks will go, now that it's not talk, but their names will be on it.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Long but a great encapsulation of various and different thoughts about today's ruling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom