Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FV8dRFgX0AEofvG

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
Easy fix, for primary voting, you can’t vote in a republican primary if you voted democrat in the last election and vice versa for the democrats. Problem solved and they could easily cross reference.

FreeMiner

Legendary
This is cool. Thank you
This is the way I went when my wife was alive. We bought their largest unit on sale at 2700.00. We put back 7 years of freeze dried food.
This is an excellent American Company and their service is top of the line.
I would smoke a Boston Butt, nice big one. And she would freeze dry even our left overs for another couple of meals months later when she did not feel like cooking.
It would taste like it just came out of the smoker.
We had 5 freezers until we got this machine. We sold them all except a small one to hold stuff until it could be processed. Also it saves time and energy if you pre freeze packages of meals or food before you freeze dry.
What I really really liked. No big heavy boxes of number 10 cans. I could put a couple of months of freeze dried food into totes and carry with one arm. The packages are just like the super expensive freeze dried food you would get for back packing at Cabellas etc.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Has anyone purchased emergency food supply from anywhere? Any suggestions from those who have.
I booth a 6 month lunch/dinner from Mountain House 10 years ago and just got a 3 month supply from Mypatriot.

The other day I opened a can I got from Mountain House to give it a try and make sure my family would eat it and if it was still good. It was delicious.

Watching videos the main issue with my patriot is it takes longer to cook, like 30 minutes on some items. I can’t say as I haven’t tried it but having it is peace of mind to supplement my other supply.

With Mountain House being dried, all I had to do was boil water (few minutes) and mix with contents in the can. Good to go inside of 10 minutes and minimal resources needed.

It’s more expensive for sure. But if you can afford it I would strongly consider going that route. I’m looking forward to trying mypatriot to compare.

D

Deleted member 2886

⚠️ Warning:🔥🍀😁💨hurricane-america.gif

USS_Chicago_(CL-29).gif
Wakefield_1web.gif
Aotea1942-1.jpg

us-forces-map-icon_0.thumbnail.jpg
june-12-1942-us-troops-arrive.jpg
freedom-freedoms-loudly.gif
2tzw3y.jpg
Just found out about this trippy shit. 552757.jpg

👇😆Fuck I'm blazed and this shit is hilarious.

-To know the present, one must seek the past. To know the present is to know thyself-
There was a young Marine among the ~100,000 US servicemen stationed here between 1942—44.
He briefly shacked up with some chick before his duties called him elsewhere.

They ended up having a daughter,...who eventually had several daughters, and a son.

One of those daughters,...had a bunch of sons during the 1980s-90s.
...one of them,...
...is this tripped out-curious cunt tapping a screen, writing these words for ya'll to gleen.
giphy (9).gif
😂All's I know is Gran's name, these ancestry websites still ain't bustin out any deets.
Kinda frustrating, but keeping at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

FreeMiner

Legendary

If none of these gangsters, know or understand the Constitution they should not be in Congress. They should all be required to pass a course on the Constitution and the Division of Powers before they are allowed to be seated in the House or the Senate. It should be the same for all of the Judiciary and the Executive.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That idiot mayor will find out soon that a lot of NYers will start carrying for self-protection since he doesn't seem to want to get a handle on crime.

D

Deleted member 2886

☝️😆Whoever made this happen, must be some kind of powerful meme-lord indeed.
Perfectly nails the absurdity of this whole -"Zelenski; the people's 'Hero' of Ukraine"- charade aye.
27eqz4.jpg
[On tonight's episode of Zelenski & friends. Tight shirts, arms, awkward moments and featuring this week's cameo,...famous actor - "real-life" Ben Stiller.]IMG_20220622_111537_918.jpgIMG_20220622_105534_705.jpg
20220625_003234.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom