Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Huge. I can’t get it to directly post, but go read the post and watch the video. Here is the text of the post:

View attachment 112351
Not sure if you've seen or heard of the Panama papers but it list tons of world leaders wealth from a cia leak. Zelensky was supposedly worth around $12 when he got into politics and is worth over $125 million now with homes in at least 3 other countries.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FV6LI4mWAAE-u4h

D

Deleted member 2886

Why is America involved in Ukraine? The EU has 800M people and the 3rd largest economy on the planet. How is any of this any business of the USA.
The Day Old Donkey Biden is even paying for the Ukrainian Governments Salaries and Benefits.
Plus Billions in weapons plus destroying the US economy with brain dead sanctions.
Biden has about as much brains as a DAY OLD DONKEY.
Found this 11/16/16 recording of Biden conspiring with Poroshenko to crash some bank or something so as not to draw Trumps attention.
Not sure if ya already heard it, but it's rather interesting because of the revelations about the Bidens & Ukraine in 2022.
IMG_20220623_142726_823.jpg
IMG_20220623_132511_086.jpg
Below, is a clip about Biden from around 30-40years ago.
It's probably before I was born. Apparently he was a laughing stock even back then.
IMG_20220623_143331_422.jpg

Belezabro

Elite
I feel so sad for these people. Yes, there is a stupid games/prizes angle to this. There is also a profound failure by many people around these victims: school employees, doctors, "friends", and most sadly, family. Many of these people would not be in the horrible place they're in now if not for these failures. People are ultimately responsible for their own decisions, but how informed are the decisions if they only hear from the pro-transition people?

These people need to have their stories and voices elevated. More people need to hear these stories. Ridiculing them for their decisions does not do that.

Not calling you out personally, just making a general statement.
There are doctors that perform these mutilations, that bothers me the most. Sadists.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom