Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Greetings from the great wide fucking Viking north! Been lurking about, stacking wood, packing ammo, planting food, and killing fish. Here to say, it is going to get very dark. My hunch is if the cabal could have turned out the lights completely they would have by now. Gonna be a hot summer but shit is going very badly for the Luciferians. JMHO. As always, stay strong, Viking strong!

P.S. If I am wrong, see you in the field. If I am correct, see you fuckers in Vegas. Back to lurking. SKOL!
Miss you, brother!

FreeMiner

Legendary

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Usually it’s a letter they send for you to contact them if interested. They’ve done online in the past and it failed because of all the scam jobs out there.
I know. This was specific to me and my experience with the CCN. What was interesting was the 3:02 time. Who puts a time like that in anything? Is that going home time the day they return from the 4th of July holiday?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

tumblr_mtrwtmW3Sx1rqp2rqo1_500.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FB_IMG_1655931446167.jpg

sclaw03

Poster
I don’t mind them tearing it down and rebuilding, as long as everything to do with the investigation is completely done

I agree w/ the comment on twitter saying that they should change it to the new police headquarters to force the cops to remember their inactions. A majority of that town's budget went to their police force and now they're going to have to build a new school on top of all the lawsuits they'll be facing?

And this is exactly what they did w/ Sandy Hook. They didn't wait for the investigation to be completed either. Every bit of new information that comes out on this shooting contradicts what's been stated in the past and they're already talking about demolishing it? The police chief w/out the radio that day calling the shots is also on city council so you know he's pushing this as well.

D

Deleted member 2886

Most Firearms Are Illegal Here NOW...
My friend, this is the BIG BIG DOT that you need a Gun....
Never ever own a LEGAL GUN...And it is never wrong to break an unjust law.
In fact we are compelled to do just that.

An unjust law is a code that is out of harmony with the moral law.
Woah, how on earth did,...🤔,...?
[*after 3+hrs trying to figure this out]....pretty sure I ain't simply experiencing a delayed trip from the ounce of shrooms smashed back during the all night bush meditation several weeks back.

Mr FreeMiner sir,...really means a great deal witnessing this poetic marvel.
I truly do mean this with the utmost respect and sincerity.(*both in the common overt sense & especially in the sense of aspects much less discernable.)

[*😅To avoid/limit potentials for unintentional disrespect, &/or annoyance,...I've deleted much, much more, unsurprisingly written in the usual excessively pedantic manner.]

#Curiosity stuck in overdrive rn

#EDIT:🤣Fuckin crickey!, clearly I was way too out of it when I'd written this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom