Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
D

Deleted member 2886

You live in NZ correct? No matter where any of us live. If you think it out of context it is not really.
Most of the laws today are outside the Constitution in the USA and Magna Carta in NZ.
Not just gun laws. Now carry on with your mushrooms........
Oh yeah mate, I can understand what ya meaning.
Sorry, I was just too gosh darn stoned and clearly incapable of articulating my response to ya earlier post.
Definitely wasn't confused by what ya'd meant at all, coz your articulation was on point.
For real, I frickin love reading ya posts aye, really are an extraordinary individual, imho.
What had fully tripped me out was actually the fact that you've somehow written a perfect description articulating an exact perspective I've long held,...and I mean precisely.
(*including several aspects I'd not yet fully acknowledged, despite being aware of.)

Dunno how that might affect any other, it really caught me by surprise, fuck it was awesome!
Here's some gifs to make up for any inconvenience.
sydney-sweeney-boobs.gif
hot-girl-hgfygg-anisyia.gif
girl-sexy.gif
black-lingerie.gif
hot-model.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The huge technological gains made by China were all because the pervert Bill Clinton allowed the transfer of USA High Tech. He was a traitorous SOB just like Hillary.
Clinton allowed his donor, Loral Corp, to give them gyroscope technology. It stopped all their rockets from going haywire and crashing.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The prepackaged stuff is way too expensive. Buy in bulk and package/store it yourself. See this awesome guide I found. https://readysquirrel.com/foods-stored-in-a-5-gallon-bucket/
I've been buying food like this for quite some time. Shelf life for canned veggies is much longer than their expiration dates. Just make sure the can bottoms/tops don't swell or leak. I'm starting to run out of room for storage. I try to avoid things strictly for microwave in the event electricity is cut off. Of course, that can be cooked on wood grills. Also have both gas and electric chain saws and plenty of trees. And animal traps.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Re: Poll

I believe the world powers are setting the stage for gas rationing, lockdowns due to fuel shortages when the monkeypox pandemic fails, banning non-essential driving, police enforcing these lockdowns claiming it's national security. Of course, they have depleted the strategic reserve. They will want to commandeer the gas for them to run their chauffeured limos and private planes citing government officials need the gas to solve the energy crisis...a crisis they created. If this happens it will be tied into the November elections and nationwide mail-in voting. I'm sure they can find a federal judge somewhere to allow nationwide mail-in voting. Probably in August so they can print, mail out and receive ballots totaling 150% of the registered voters. They will tie all this into the internet claiming it will be too costly for election workers to drive to the polls and hand count ballots. But, they will assure us safeguards will be in place to prevent fraud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom