Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Re: Poll

I believe the world powers are setting the stage for gas rationing, lockdowns due to fuel shortages when the monkeypox pandemic fails, banning non-essential driving, police enforcing these lockdowns claiming it's national security. Of course, they have depleted the strategic reserve. They will want to commandeer the gas for them to run their chauffeured limos and private planes citing government officials need the gas to solve the energy crisis...a crisis they created. If this happens it will be tied into the November elections and nationwide mail-in voting. I'm sure they can find a federal judge somewhere to allow nationwide mail-in voting. Probably in August so they can print, mail out and receive ballots totaling 150% of the registered voters. They will tie all this into the internet claiming it will be too costly for election workers to drive to the polls and hand count ballots. But, they will assure us safeguards will be in place to prevent fraud.
And the sheep hear you. The lift their heads then go back grazing. They will gladly and happily follow their masters up the ramps and onto the rail cars. Safety and Security. If it saves just one life. It takes a village. In fact they will demand to be saved.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
And the sheep hear you. The lift their heads then go back grazing. They will gladly and happily follow their masters up the ramps and onto the rail cars. Safety and Security. If it saves just one life. It takes a village. In fact they will demand to be saved.
I was at a family birthday party last night. Everyone but the kids and me had been vaxxed, most at least twice. They had all come down with Wuhan at least once some more than once after their Jabs. One or two claimed "that Wuhan would have been worse without their taking the Jabs".

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
"I like Elon Musk, but the truth is EVs are a total scam, economically and environmentally.

If you want to make a meaningful step forward, you are going to support transitioning vehicles from petroleum over to natural gas which burns 94% cleaner.

Furthermore, it only costs an average of $1,500 to convert an existing vehicle versus telling the masses to scrounge up an extra $87,300 for that super cool EV."

TRUTH

FreeMiner

Legendary
I was at a family birthday party last night. Everyone but the kids and me had been vaxxed, most at least twice. They had all come down with Wuhan at least once some more than once after their Jabs. One or two claimed "that Wuhan would have been worse without their taking the Jabs".
Fuck I am almost 74 years old. I had wuhan, at least the test said I did. I took an aspirin and gargled with salt and baking soda and symptoms were gone next morning.
I seldom if ever go to the Quacks.
When the Wuhan scare was real bad. I went to the grocery one morning, and they had hired a high school kid, to block shoppers. One out one in, so I got in line up and started making trouble.
Told everyone that I heard they had found a couple of dead shoppers i the store. Chyna Flu killed one in the meat section and another one in produce.
I wanted to point out how stupid we looked. Standing in line for a flu that 99/7% of people recover from..
Then I added more. Some guy dropped dead at the self serve gas pumps.
Finally people started to laugh.
I told them all in the line, during the Spanish Flu, every village and town had dead people. In the Black Plague half the people died and were thrown on the street.
Asked them how many bodies they had seen laying around.
The Empire of Lies.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
otVTqWRx

2, 1, and Leaving 3, 4 for @Pineapple

Latest posts

Top Bottom