Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I don't see nearly as many Ukraine flags and other support for them as was prevalent a month or two ago. Appears many who believed the propaganda dished out initially have seen the truth. They'd be better off believe everything the OBiden crew tells them is bullshit and then do a mea culpa on those rare instances the OBiden's tell the truth.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I don't see nearly as many Ukraine flags and other support for them as was prevalent a month or two ago. Appears many who believed the propaganda dished out initially have seen the truth. They'd be better off believe everything the OBiden crew tells them is bullshit and then do a mea culpa on those rare instances the OBiden's tell the truth.
$40 billion greased a lot of squeaky wheels

REMESSIS

Poster
Founder
I've actually had several people call here over the years to ask if this were real.

One day, huge man walks in, i assume a flaming homosexual because he was so over the top effeminate, and he's bawling his eyes out because he received a phone call like the above. I told him it was a scam, and he said, 'but what if it's not, it said they were on their way to arrest me'. I said, Sir, they don't give you a heads up that you're about to be arrested. He finally left, but I don't think I convinced him it was fake.

Shouldn’t he want jail? That’s like me being forced to live in a sorority house.

FreeMiner

Legendary
A few latest happenings and statements:

Chinese Ambassador to Russia Zhang Hanhui: “We must put an end once and for all to the hegemony of the United States, with its eternal desire to interfere in the affairs of sovereign states”

The following is non-trivial and has been widely reported: Wu Qian, the spokesperson of the Information Bureau of the Ministry of National Defense of the People’s Republic of China, quoted defense minister Wei Fenghe saying “If anyone dares to split Taiwan from China, the Chinese army will definitely not hesitate to start a war no matter the cost,” during a meeting with Lloyd Austin. https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/china-will-not-hesitate-to-start-war-over-taiwan—mod

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Biden finally throws Zelensky under the bus.
A lot of meat in that article showing how NATO pressured posturing into a hot war & Zelensky was forced to go along with it. Whole thing stinks to high heavens. Seems a massive international grift is taking place with citizens & soldiers paying in blood.

Down to the last days before the invasion, there was hope among many Western officials of an "off ramp" that might quickly de-escalate the situation amid the Russian and Belarusian troop build-up along Ukraine's eastern and northern borders. Indeed this "off-ramp" might have come in the form of Ukraine and its backers pledging that the ex-Soviet state would never join NATO.

Many weeks after the invasion, Zelensky revealed in damning statements issued during an interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria that all during the Russian troop build-up crisis, NATO leadership was pushing him to hold a firm public line that Ukraine is seeking NATO membership.”

However, Zelensky confessed that he was assured in private that NATO membership for Ukraine was in reality never going to happen. Below is the transcript of that part of the March 20 interview

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
Weld them into their bunkers. Hunt them all down and give them injections. The only way they can carry out their plan is with the help and compliance of local governments.
Who enforced the mandates at the local level? Those are the ones we go after. No matter who they are.

That is how you end command and control. You take out the underpinning structure. The local boots on the ground.

FreeMiner

Legendary
You think it is not a WAR.
Imagine if you were UNARMED

Top Bottom