Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
The guy should have the shit beat out of him for marrying that corrupt bitch.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
One thing BDR does much better than Trump is where Trump hit someone verbally or with a Tweet, Ron plays offense all the time with action or possible action. But I still long for Trump's return and then 8 years of Desantis.
And yes I understand there is a huge difference between State and Federal.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
“The vaccine is incredibly risky, and it is… basically it’s achieving its goal,” he continued. “If the goal was to reduce the world’s population, it’s working. It’s not been long enough to see the effects of the vaccine on fertility, but that’s the next shoe to drop.”

URGENT PUBLIC NEWS: Pfizer defrauded the governments. The insurance companies blowing up with deaths especially in young people. It accelerates death from other causes, it's undeniable. Basically it's achieving it's goal, if the goal was to reduce the population it's working. pic.twitter.com/Q9XL5xoy6l

FreeMiner

Legendary
One thing BDR does much better than Trump is where Trump hit someone verbally or with a Tweet, Ron plays offense all the time with action or possible action. But I still long for Trump's return and then 8 years of Desantis.
And yes I understand there is a huge difference between State and Federal.

Fucking A DeSantis has the juice.

D

Deleted member 2886

Yeah, I had chucked some cash to this organization when they first began.

Unfortunately, just like the main "anti-vax" group here, ('Voices for Freedom'), it quickly became clear that this 'NZDSOS' is also another controlled-op effort led by deceitful shills.

There's a blatant "tell" which is quite easy to notice in that article, though I realize most people here(in NZ) & abroad still generally don't/can't yet face the corrupted reality or the scripted dichotomies presented by "elected" "authorities".

Those directing 'NZDSOS' will certainly know very well that, just like they themselves are, Schwabderns "globalist" co-conspirators also direct the 'NZPA'.(Police)

So, imo, this whole thing isn't about seeking justice for clotshot victims.
It's merely another circus act hidden under the usual virtue signaling fuckwittery.

#Oh, and the "tell", I mentioned, is directly linked to what the NZ Po Po demonstrated at the peaceful Wellington protest back in Feb, moments prior to the cops going full-Nazi.
Ie; Plain-clothed teams were filmed sneaking amongst the main campsites, very clearly setting tents ablaze, creating chaos as the Police began the assault.

D

Deleted member 2886

Kenneth, what‘s the frequency?
Good song, that.
IMG_20220611_195837.jpg
Several interesting theories linked to possible origins of the phrase.
IMG_20220611_224000.jpg
This guy invented some remarkable technology which has developed into some of the wireless tech we use today.
(😆Apparently he also invented a "Sonic Dildo" back in the early 70s.)

If that link doesn't work, the url is, -[Forward.com]

D

Deleted member 2886

There isn’t really anything new in there if you have looked into the Jan 6th stuff but there is a lot of gibberish trying to connect everyone past and present by their last name and if it is a jewish last name. Seems like an absolute kook.
Hey even though ya made it pretty clear in the post last week that ya really don't like me. You should know that my neutral opinion of yourself has never changed and I actually agree with the post quoted above.

Regarding the "Jan6" article, can't say for certain but I have begun to think Miles Mathis is potentially a higher degree/specialized controlled-op shill, possibly a step or two above others, such as Alex Jones seems to be.

Pretty sure that's why MM arrogantly throws so many lesser shills under the bus and promotes the "Jewish" connection thing....in order to appeal to certain targeted audiences.

Though to be fair, he does also reveal a gold mine of hard to find information, yet I think he is omitting key facts and so doesn't reveal the full picture as a means to misdirect/confuse.
(Check out some of the docs on either of his two sites, maybe skim over a couple of his scientific articles, coz he's either very intelligent, or is more likely being fed specific high grade info from a very informed source.)

FreeMiner

Legendary
Yeah, I had chucked some cash to this organization when they first began.

Unfortunately, just like the main "anti-vax" group here, ('Voices for Freedom'), it quickly became clear that this 'NZDSOS' is also another controlled-op effort led by deceitful shills.

There's a blatant "tell" which is quite easy to notice in that article, though I realize most people here(in NZ) & abroad still generally don't/can't yet face the corrupted reality or the scripted dichotomies presented by "elected" "authorities".

Those directing 'NZDSOS' will certainly know very well that, just like they themselves are, Schwabderns "globalist" co-conspirators also direct the 'NZPA'.(Police)

So, imo, this whole thing isn't about seeking justice for clotshot victims.
It's merely another circus act hidden under the usual virtue signaling fuckwittery.

#Oh, and the "tell", I mentioned, is directly linked to what the NZ Po Po demonstrated at the peaceful Wellington protest back in Feb, moments prior to the cops going full-Nazi.
Ie; Plain-clothed teams were filmed sneaking amongst the main campsites, very clearly setting tents ablaze, creating chaos as the Police began the assault.
At some point the people will wake up and fight for their lives. The Elite Trash do intend to kill them and us. It will be kill or be killed.

D

Deleted member 2886

This song is 500+ years too late with its predictions.

"Everything you think, do and say, is in the pill you took today..."

What's the song called? Apparently it's banned in commy NZ.

*EDIT: 😅Please excuse my cabbage question, I figured it out.
Why this is bant by the commies here, now seems obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom