Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Good morning! Today is Saturday, June 11, 2022, and the national average price of gas has just surpassed $5 a gallon for first time in U.S. history

This is what happens when you steal an election and install an Alzheimer’s patient into the White House whose first item of business was to shut down the KeyStone XL Pipeline and undermine our energy independence.

The same #US alzheimer patient in the #WhiteHouse together with a skateboard instructor as #PrimeMinister in #Canada have overseen the average gasoline price in Canada rise to US $6.20 / US gallon, wanna trade
❓

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 109524

View attachment 109525
Re: Cramer.

It's not the lack of drilling in federal land in Texas. It's the lack of drilling on federal land offshore, in Alaska, in the Rockies and elsewhere. Hell, the Caribou love the Alaskan Pipeline as it's warm underneath it during the winter.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I call it the Taliban Mentality. It exists on the right and the left.
To me there is only right or wrong. Truth or lie. Patriot or Traitor. Assholes or Good People.
1654960567924.png
Will the American Taliban never be done attacking this Great Man. Arlington National Cemetery is on land Confiscated From Gen. Robert E. Lees Family.

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
Who Is The Stupid SOB Now Joe?
Inflation is the top issue by a wide margin for Americans nowadays. Biden’s inflation will soon have inflicted a 10 percent cut in the purchasing power of Americans’ paychecks. But Biden is indignant at criticism of his policies. When Peter Doocy of Fox News asked about the impact in January, Biden called him “a stupid son of a bitch.”

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
The American Taliban Began Destroying America a long time ago.

"Sometimes we'd have that whole river all to ourselves for the longest time. Yonder was the banks and the islands, across the
water; and maybe a spark--which was a candle in a cabin window; and sometimes on the water you could see a spark or two--on a raft or a scow, you know; and maybe you could hear a fiddle or a song coming over from one of them crafts. It's lovely to live on a raft. We had the sky up there, all speckled with stars, and we used to lay on our backs and look up at them, and discuss about whether they was made or only just happened. Jim he allowed they was made, but I allowed they happened; I judged it would have took too long to make so many. Jim said the moon could a laid them; well, that looked kind of reasonable, so I didn't say nothing against it, because I've seen a frog lay most as many, so of course it could be done. We used to watch the stars that fell, too, and see them streak down. Jim allowed they'd got spoiled and was hove out of the nest. . ."

• Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Interesting they claimed it was Shingles. I suppose youngsters can get Shingles but it's a disease usually associated with olds who have had chickenpox.
It very well could be shingles after the vax destroyed their immune systems. My mom had shingles right after getting the first shot and before she died after getting the second shot. 😡

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
It very well could be shingles after the vax destroyed their immune systems. My mom had shingles right after getting the first shot and before she died after getting the second shot. 😡
So do we know if these folks had the booster?
I have family that got the initial jabs and haven’t had any major side effects.
Seems like the risk is higher with boostered folks.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Re: Cramer.

It's not the lack of drilling in federal land in Texas. It's the lack of drilling on federal land offshore, in Alaska, in the Rockies and elsewhere. Hell, the Caribou love the Alaskan Pipeline as it's warm underneath it during the winter.
Even in the midst of telling us that Biden is destroying the economy, Cramer slipped in a "I think Biden is really good, but". The words of a bankrupt mind.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Hey even though ya made it pretty clear in the post last week that ya really don't like me. You should know that my neutral opinion of yourself has never changed and I actually agree with the post quoted above.

Regarding the "Jan6" article, can't say for certain but I have begun to think Miles Mathis is potentially a higher degree/specialized controlled-op shill, possibly a step or two above others, such as Alex Jones seems to be.

Pretty sure that's why MM arrogantly throws so many lesser shills under the bus and promotes the "Jewish" connection thing....in order to appeal to certain targeted audiences.

Though to be fair, he does also reveal a gold mine of hard to find information, yet I think he is omitting key facts and so doesn't reveal the full picture as a means to misdirect/confuse.
(Check out some of the docs on either of his two sites, maybe skim over a couple of his scientific articles, coz he's either very intelligent, or is more likely being fed specific high grade info from a very informed source.)
You’re alright with me. You provide stuff I would never come across otherwise. I just question everything I read now because it seems no one from pundits to politicians tells the truth anywhere.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

I've actually had several people call here over the years to ask if this were real.

One day, huge man walks in, i assume a flaming homosexual because he was so over the top effeminate, and he's bawling his eyes out because he received a phone call like the above. I told him it was a scam, and he said, 'but what if it's not, it said they were on their way to arrest me'. I said, Sir, they don't give you a heads up that you're about to be arrested. He finally left, but I don't think I convinced him it was fake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom