Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

49 Percent of Black Voters Approve of Biden’s Job Performance.. down 14 points​

President Joe Biden’s approval rating among black individuals has sunk to 49 percent, falling 14 points since April, a Wednesday Quinnipiac poll found.

Only 24 percent of black voters strongly approved of Biden, down from 33 percent in April, a nine-point drop.

Twenty percent strongly approved of Biden in June, up nine points from April’s 11 percent.

LINK

Too bad they aren’t smart enough to figure it out. It’s only been about 70 years of voting the same way with nothing getting better. Systematic slavery

@Cre8ive outed himself as a pro gun control pussy in another thread. Why are we still here? Something isn’t right, especially when he was heavily featured with the owners of this site on YouTube videos. @Croot_Overlord

Yeah that dude is weird. It was strange to seem him have the POV but like I said he’s odd.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
@Cre8ive outed himself as a pro gun control pussy in another thread. Why are we still here? Something isn’t right, especially when he was heavily featured with the owners of this site on YouTube videos. @Croot_Overlord
Pretty sure he created the site layout and did some consulting and marketing for @Croot_Overlord don't read too much into it. Croot is solid.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
The thread? Vegas thread is gone. It was completely wiped out (thus began the LAC threads). I can probably find the last fraqqle thread. It was still there a few months ago just hard to find if you don’t know how to look for it.
I’m bant from tMB. I know @MortgageHorn has shared an Imgur link, but I’m an idiot and can’t get it to work.

D

Deleted member 2886

Can anyone verify? Not sure of source
Far out man, just from a quick online search,...Fort Bragg definitely seems to have a decades-long, ongoing dark underbelly that's not being fully disclosed to the general public aye.

Sort of inclined to - somewhat - believe General Tom McInerney's statement about 83 "vaccinated" paratroopers simply dying while they slept.
Though whether that's really the Full Story, I highly doubt it.

Dunno, but imo, any number of active military personnel, - "vaccinated" or not, just randomly dying in their sleep, is totally bloody unacceptable!

But beyond that fuckin retarded "vax" shitshow aspect however, it can't be denied or disregarded that the apparently unsolved murders at Fort Bragg between 2020-22, & not to mention the numerous earlier suspicious murders, warrant much greater public scrutiny than has thus far been afforded, perhaps?

Though my opinion here is probably of little relevance, and is only based on the limited public info briefly detailing the types of on base murders.(eg; the soldiers decapitated head, & no body) These, imo, seem far in excess of anything merely random or spontaneous and more akin to drug cartel/gang style executions.

Obviously I'm in no way qualified nor experienced here, but am still highly fuckin interested and wondering whether there's an organized crime/sub-culture amongst established/full-time military personnel stationed at Fort Bragg?

Few months back I'd met an ex USAF officer on another forum, even convinced him to join TFSF,...though I've not seen him logged in here for a while now.
He had shared several rather concerning stories about a number of - on base - deaths of enlisted personnel, of which he'd personally witnessed.

From what little he'd haphazardly shared of these unfortunate events, it was clear that he stongly believes there was/is an established and somewhat nefarious sub-culture amongst higher ranking base personnel within the command structure where he'd been stationed in Hawaii.
Apparently there is or was an active investigation of this.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1654774119411.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom