Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
Letter to your congress critter to oppose the gun control ole Cocaine McConnell is about to agree to. Share it with your entire email address book

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

rounders-teddykgb.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1653669020170.png

Pineapple

Legendary

Pineapple

Legendary
Columbine happened like 10 days before the NRA convention that was to take place in Denver. This shooting happens two days before the convention in Houston which is like 5 hours away.
Columbine happened under the Brady Laws. And, I’m pretty sure pipe bombs were illegal before that.

I wonder why pressure cookers aren’t regulated after the Boston Massacre. Why cars aren’t regulated because of DWI Homicides. Emotional morons with an agenda.

It’s ignorant to think that a group of men that let you own dynamite, nitroglycerin, a “duckfoot” pistol, a canon, and the “puckle gun” would limit society from owning an AR15.

Pineapple

Legendary
Ill just beat your pussy ass then what? When something happens tell me. Aint shit gonna happen. IT will all be exposed as it already has. Enough has been exposed to dig and take them all down. Yet nothing will happen
Stop with the tough guy shit, Joe. We all meet in Vegas you can have your pick of fights. You’re a better poster than that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom