Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
So from the trust the plan perspective....we should expect Sherrif Isreal to address the nation and reveal the true nature of these events and then the children will reappear

The nation will be shown the script and all will see the plan to disarm the population. Even suburban women will realize the sinister agenda to delete the 2nd amendment

Lol

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So from the trust the plan perspective....we should expect Sherrif Isreal to address the nation and reveal the true nature of these events and then the children will reappear

The nation will be shown the script and all will see the plan to disarm the population. Even suburban women will realize the sinister agenda to delete the 2nd amendment

Lol

Sadly, that puts in perspective the entire Q theory.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
I'm passing along the screenshots. I mentioned the other day I'm not up to speed on all things Q. It's the first time I heard that sheriff Israel is 'saving Israel for last' scenario.

Personally, I'm 75/25 on the whole thing. 75% I think Q is a psyops to keep people on the sideline while the cabal/deep state get everything in line since so much is being exposed. Example, if Jack Dorsey is deep state, Q post instruct him when to resign so it matches with posting.

25% is hope that we truly are watching a movie play out. It's unlikely but I still have hope good wins out so we don't have an all out world war.

What a time to be alive.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Do we really think that some random unimportant sheriff is the Israel that is mentioned in the Q posts?

No, but then, why not? As the country crumbles down around us, remember, "Patriots are in control".

Or else, remember the "where we go one we go all"? Or some such. Except for the patriots Biden & Pelosi have kept in jail for the last 18 months. They can fend for themselves.

Still waiting for news of that Hillary Clinton arrest.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Drooling Joe wants to fix the Housing Crisis? Remember 2008?
“If you are befuddled as to why the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) is contemplating whether to tinker with lending standards during a time of elevated financial insecurity and housing market volatility, then you are not alone. It is further astonishing to wonder how the lessons of the ’08 crash have seemingly been so easily forgotten. As everyone is well aware, the underlying cause of that disastrous economic meltdown was the collapse of the housing and mortgage industries brought about by a previous “innovation:” subprime lending.”
Essentially, Sandra Thompson and the Biden ad
1653684966522.png

ShaolinNole

Legendary
No, but then, why not? As the country crumbles down around us, remember, "Patriots are in control".

Or else, remember the "where we go one we go all"? Or some such. Except for the patriots Biden & Pelosi have kept in jail for the last 18 months. They can fend for themselves.

Still waiting for news of that Hillary Clinton arrest.
I don’t disagree with you, just making a point about that particular name. More than likely they are saving Israel for last because they vaccinated the fuck out of them and they are all gonna get VAIDS. PANIC also could mean patriots are not in control. And nothing can stop what’s coming can be the CBDC and NWO. I’ve thought about all sides of this. They’re sick=covid. Coincidence with hello George and George Floyd. But despite that, there is a lot of truth coming to the surface.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom