Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FTOeWNTXEAErXej

Folks It's Called a "Great Awakening" for a Reason

The Richest Guy On the Planet Just Got "Q"d In

Slowly But Surely God Wins

FreeMiner

Legendary
49 Years in Congress, 8 years as VP now President and the Stupid Fuck still does not understand or comprehend the Constitution that he swore his OATH repeatedly to UPHOLD. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
TURLEY: "The problem for Durham is the jury and the judge. I mean, he is facing a jury that has three Clinton donors, an AOC donor, and a woman whose daughter is on the same sports team with Sussmann’s daughter. I mean, with the exception of randomly selecting people out of the DNC headquarters, you could not come up with a worse jury."

Get ready for bad news next week folks.

I'll happily eat crow if Durham gets a conviction.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Well worth your time.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

The power switch on the TV will stop it

So BLM Wants to Take On Houston Police Department

And

Thousands of Rednecks With Complete Arsenals in Their Pick-Up and Sport Utility Vehicles

That Will Be Lit and Not End Well for Them

Wtf Cornyn and Crenshaw? Hope they do shut that bs down.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

CurtOFD78

Elite
Back the blue worshipers will disagree, but those cops are complicit in murder, as far as I'm concerned.
I am on the side of law enforcement far more often than not, but FROM WHAT I CAN SEE AND HAVE READ it appears that the overwhelming majority of these officers were not willing to put themselves in harm's way to protect innocent civilians. I wonder how many children were shot AFTER the first LEOs arrived and from what I can tell did nothing. This one is tough for sure.
I can tell you that we have done training with my city's police department on exactly what transpired in Texas. We went in with 4 officers all with sidearms and ARs with the intent of clearing as much area as possible in the school while attempting to treat and remove victims. Just shows you the importance of FD and PD training TOGETHER on this sort of thing. I wonder what kind of training the local PD/sheriff's department had.

Latest posts

Top Bottom