Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
An e-mail sent to my US senator today...little thom tillis...

senator,

Imagine if you will, a once proud world SuperPower, now in debt to the tune of $30,418,457,583,843.00 sending 40 billion dollars to another country, but needing to have baby formula flown in to their own country because it has none...and it’s children are starving. Imagine that once proud Country with empty food shelves in grocery stores....just imagine that? Imagine a country that now has gas and grocery prices so high that it’s citizens struggle to get to a job that doesn’t pay enough to match the hyper inflation that they face to provide for their families...Imagine that? Imagine a country whose elected representatives put other nation’s safety, protection, and survival ahead of that of their own citizens? Imagine saying that a couple billion dollars was too much to spend to complete a border wall that would keep illegals from invading our country at record numbers and allowing illegal and fatal drugs that are killing our own citizens to flood in with them? Imagine that? Imagine politicians who are more interested in padding their own pockets with money laundering schemes than representing those who elected them? Can you imagine that?

I am appalled at your total lack of representing “We the People,” and allowing these things to take place...that’s the one thing that’s not so hard to “Imagine.”

View attachment 104223
Much Respect @RollyInRaleigh

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Rogan had a guest on that said Trump couldn’t comprehend when he was told the dentist protocol to get rid of virus in a patient is to spray medicine in the patient’s nose, then to simplify this, they told trump the medicine is basically bleach, so trump ran with this.
I was joking. I am aware they twisted his words. But he did kill people by telling them to eat HCQ fish tank decontaminant.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
WHO gave the orders to stop counting simultaneously @ 11:53 pm CST in FIVE States on Election Night November 2020? Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Nevada shut down in lockstep.
Still and probably forever will piss me off. Amazing how much worse our country has become since that moment

Last edited:

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Last year there were many commercials for Shingrex. In the disclaimer speaking portion they said one of the side effects was an increase in Guillain-Barre syndrome. The new commercials for Shingrex do not mention GB.
Shingles outbreaks have gone up in the olds and younger 40-50 year olds are having outbreaks.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom