Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 104217
I’ve been a lifelong Cincinnati Reds fan. Last weekend, these players were not allowed into Toronto, Canada because they aren’t vaccinated. Writer Bob Nightengale said it was the most by a visiting team to date...”Much Respect” for these guys!
notaries?

In the liberal bastion of Boston. Fans wanted unvaccinated players released or worse (like in jail time). And those douchebags were serious and plentiful

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I’m confused, how’d the pox get from the monkeys to the homos. Homos banging monkeys?

From a Mare (bottom) and stallion (top) festival in I believe Belgium that appears to be the spreader (pun somewhat intended). Horse theme and I kid you not. They didn't quarantine anyone because of the stigma of blame. Pathetic

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
It doesn't matter if the case was Iron Clad (which it is). The jury is based out of DC where the population is something like 90% democrat. The jury and judge have democratic fingerprints all over them. Get ready for a not guilty verdict.

I can't disagree with this sentiment, but the SC only brought one charge against Sussman and that has already been proven beyond a reasonable doubt with Baker's and Mook's sworn testimony. Now it appears the SC is basically putting more points on the board to continue up the chain with more indictments.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
They are preparing to isolate the US and its citizens from engaging in commerce and travel. They know there will be courts in the US which may rule against these draconian measures. If so, they will simply prohibit those not having these digital IDs from leaving the US.

Perfect!

I Can Live Here Forever After We Conquer Mexico for Its' Beautiful Beaches

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Back in early March during the primary election I wrote about my local voting site not having ballot recording machines at the handicap voting site or the curbside voting site. All ballots people completed were given to poll watchers and placed in an envelope who "promised" they would take the ballots to the lone ballot recording machine at the rear of the building. No guarantee that was done.

It was the same way today. Nothing had changed. I asked the election judge about this and she said there were ballot recording machines at all voting sites. We walked to those sites and she could not show me where those machines were. I asked why there were none. She said I had to contact the county election department and walked away.

Edit: I only went to vote for the female candidate for Railroad Commissioner who appeared naked on top of a pump jack in a campaign commercial.

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
So what would a guilty verdict mean going forward? If he's guilty, will they continue to go up the flag pole, getting the higher up people involved as well? Or maybe it already is, but it's just not public yet.
Many believe Durham is using this case to get facts and info out and get what should be an easy guilty verdict on Sussmann. (DC jury ???)
They believe he has more sealed indictments that he will un-seal after this case. He is surely putting out a lot of FBI info which is terrible for them.
I truly think this will become a large conspiracy case.

Top Bottom