Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Reminds me of Dad's old model 99. Been in the family over 70 years, in mint condition. I passed it down to my son now. It is in the old .300 Savage cal. and caused quite a stir when it first came out.
Simply beautiful. From an era when American craftsmen still made good shit. They still do but less and less.

View attachment 104193
I have a Model 97 Winchester 12 ga shotgun made in 1903 (still shoots well) which has been passed down from my great-grandfather to me. I will pass it to one of the youngsters when I decide I don't want it anymore.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Kinda similar to leaving a mess behind at the fast food joint? Or, leaving clothes on the floor at the dressing rooms? Why be inconvenienced by anything?
Wouldn't know since I don't do those things. It's safer leaving them in the medium vs putting them in overflowing cart storage places and one or more getting loose to crash into someone's car.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Some May Disagree. But He Was A Great American.
Gen. Robert E. Lee on his horse Traveler.
View attachment 104202
The RE Lee statue which was removed from Lee Park in Dallas due to the woke protests is alive and prominently displayed at the Lajitas Resort and Golf Club in the Big Bend of Texas. Lee was stationed at Ft Davis prior to the Civil War.

Pineapple

Legendary
The RE Lee statue which was removed from Lee Park in Dallas due to the woke protests is alive and prominently displayed at the Lajitas Resort and Golf Club in the Big Bend of Texas. Lee was stationed at Ft Davis prior to the Civil War.

Lajitas Resort is owned by Energy Transfer/Kelcy Warren. Not surprised.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom