Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
The Old Lizard Kissinger Renders His Verdict On Ukraine. Concede Land To Russia and End The War, Before The EU is Permanently Damaged. The Lizard Now Espouses What Was Said Here Months Ago. Very Stupid To Push Russia Into A Strong Alliance With China.
He Is Right But Much Too Late The USD Is Finished. Prepare For Chaos.
Chaos Is Always Good and Bad.
I am seeking ways to Prosper In Chaos. I am thinking Gold Mining. Physical Gold etc.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Capn Obvious reporting in...the rush to cede US sovereignty to the WHO is blatantly to shield the uniparty on the upcoming lockdowns - whether pox or more covid - and resulting mail voting etc which will (surprise) keep the uniparty in power...all while they rant on talk shows to appease their respective base.

(A second and even worse objective of course, and direct byproduct of the above, is the wholesale selling out of the USA to the NWO)

FreeMiner

Legendary

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
The Old Lizard Kissinger Renders His Verdict On Ukraine. Concede Land To Russia and End The War, Before The EU is Permanently Damaged. The Lizard Now Espouses What Was Said Here Months Ago. Very Stupid To Push Russia Into A Strong Alliance With China.
He Is Right But Much Too Late The USD Is Finished. Prepare For Chaos.
Chaos Is Always Good and Bad.
I am seeking ways to Prosper In Chaos. I am thinking Gold Mining. Physical Gold etc.

Those deep underground bunkers must not be furnished at the moment.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
  • Ethiopia’s former Minister of Health and Minister of Foreign Affairs
  • Was elected Director-General of the World Health Organization in 2017
  • Nominated Robert Mugabe, the Marxist former president of Zimbabwe, to serve as a WHO Goodwill Ambassador in 2017
  • Purposely covered up three separate outbreaks of cholera in Ethiopia, so as to avoid the impact that a public admission of a cholera epidemic might have on tourism and on his party’s public image
  • Was alleged to have helped facilitate a systematic genocide targeting the Amhara people of Ethiopia
  • Was accused of complicity in the commission of “crimes against humanity”
  • Served as a propagandist on behalf of Beijing in a massive coverup of China’s role in unleashing the deadly worldwide coronavirus pandemic in 2019-20

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
D

Deleted member 2886

Hey Curious my friend, I heard your PM is coming to the US to speak at Harvard's Graduation.
If you can please keep that cunt over there we don't need her kind over here we already got too many like her.
Thanks
Oh bugger!
For real, that's actually the first I've heard of this horse-tranny embarrassments impending infection of your Great Nation.(😂I don't watch/listen to ANY of the ridiculous NZ based propaganda agencies.)
IMG_20220523_125529_511.jpg
Truly, were it within my capacity,...I would immediately expedite honouring your request brother.
Truth be told, much like a clot shot, NZ neither needs nor wants that transvestite horse demon nor it's psychopathic globalist death cultist cohorts perverted influences upon what little rubble remains of our puny island nation.
It irks me that this retarded Schwabdern cretan hasn't, long ago, been sent to the "retirement" factory for processing into cheap-nutritionally deficient dog tucka.
IMG_20220524_191923.jpg
On behalf of my-self & any remaining non-retarded people of NZ....
....#Sincerest apologies to you all, Great American Patriots.
(#Mr BamaRidger, I borrowed & modified that hilariously tripppy gif just for this occasion.😁👍)
20220524_194203.gif
*EDIT: #Ya'll know who to blame if, 😆or more likely when, the propaganda agencies start fear mongering about "Horsepox" sweeping the nation, originating from Boston.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom