Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
U

Pffftt manipulating the FBI ?

Akin to seducing a whore , not a lot of manipulating goin on when the FBI is leading the charge
The FBI was not manipulated. FBI leadership was in on the conspiracy.

Polio vaxxes actually didn't make much of a difference. What really helped is when they stopped spraying ddt everywhere. Magically polio went away after that.
I'm sorry, but this bullshit. Polio is not caused by DDT.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
I agree, but that isn't an option
Oh but it would be for me. Just had my brother’s funeral a few weeks ago and my cousin’s funeral the week before. My brother took the Moderna and my cousin took the Pfizer so pick your poison because I would put a fucking bullet between any mfer eyes that ever tells me me are another family member has to take it.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Anybody know of an insurance company that doesn’t support this shit? I hade a bad experience with Nationwide after being a customer for 30 years and switched to State Farm. I need suggestion...I don’t want to support this woke horse shit...

I Have Farmers They Have Been Good

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I have been with SF my entire adult life. Any recommendations on reliable insurance companies that stay out of this crap is welcome.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FTeTtDcXwAEgfDF

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Anybody know of an insurance company that doesn’t support this shit? I hade a bad experience with Nationwide after being a customer for 30 years and switched to State Farm. I need suggestion...I don’t want to support this woke horse shit...
I used to have AllState but left them when they started limiting payouts on expensive stuff to fix...slab leaks. Went with Kemper but they went crazy on premiums after the first year's discount. Now with Texas Farm Bureau but believe they are only in Texas. Their limits are the limits of the policy. AllState slab leaks limited to $5,000. TFB limits are the full amount of what the policy is written for.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
State farm has been like a local branch and they have done well for us. It would be hard to find something like that again.

They doubled down when confronted:

"At State Farm, we are committed to diversity and inclusion; they aren’t just words, they are truly part of how we do business and lead our organization. We recognize and value the diversity of all people, and support a culture of respect and inclusion in the communities in which we live and work, as well as our workplace. The LGBTQ+ community is a valued part of the communities we serve and are valued members of our workplace," State Farm told Fox News Digital in a statement.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
State farm has been like a local branch and they have done well for us. It would be hard to find something like that again.
I talked to the local office here today...the agent said he absolutely did not support this kind of thing and neither did anyone in his office...he said he had been made aware of this and was objecting to them saying it would cost him customers in his area...it’s a bit conservative around these parts...

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

They doubled down when confronted:

"At State Farm, we are committed to diversity and inclusion; they aren’t just words, they are truly part of how we do business and lead our organization. We recognize and value the diversity of all people, and support a culture of respect and inclusion in the communities in which we live and work, as well as our workplace. The LGBTQ+ community is a valued part of the communities we serve and are valued members of our workplace," State Farm told Fox News Digital in a statement.

That's actually a good reason. In real estate you can't discriminate on Familia status. It's been that way a while. I do not have to work with them. That choice would be up to me. If I'm in an agreement with them and then find out I might be in trouble with the board. I'm guessing insurance is about the same.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I talked to the local office here today...the agent said he absolutely did not support this kind of thing and neither did anyone in his office...he said he had been made aware of this and was objecting to them saying it would cost him customers in his area...it’s a bit conservative around these parts...
SF did dig their grave by making that statement at this time. stupid move.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
That's actually a good reason. In real estate you can't discriminate on Familia status. It's been that way a while. I do not have to work with them. That choice would be up to me. If I'm in an agreement with them and then find out I might be in trouble with the board.
No idea what you're trying to get at here, but if you're unbothered by them giving sex books to kindergarten classes, I guess they're the company for you.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
No idea what you're trying to get at here, but if you're unbothered by them giving sex books to kindergarten classes, I guess they're the company for you.
Well. No I'm not. But I did say it was a stupid comment when they already have nondiscrmintaory policies on the books. If that true with insurance.
I will bring it up.

Top Bottom