Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

So What. This is all theater. Theyve proven what hapened. they have a list of people involved in and with Epstein. Nothing will ever happen. Whoever this is saying this, is trying to hold out hope. Everybody knows everything, and nobody cares until there is a price to pay. No price will be paid until death and they account for their time. Its not happening, Nothing is coming, ITs all out and everybody knows. They just stacked the Jury in this case with whomever they wanted. It wont matter. Bla Bla Bla FFS

OPD77

Legendary
“For those who are stating that if all the bad guys have guns, let's equal it out by having all the good guys have guns, that is just so dumb,” he said. “There's a tendency that people believe if they've got a gun, why have it, if I'm not using it? That's just the mindset of carrying a gun. We have to rid our streets of guns from good guys and bad guys.”

giphy-downsized-large.gif
1653055847910.png

...bitches !

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
So What. This is all theater. Theyve proven what hapened. they have a list of people involved in and with Epstein. Nothing will ever happen. Whoever this is saying this, is trying to hold out hope. Everybody knows everything, and nobody cares until there is a price to pay. No price will be paid until death and they account for their time. Its not happening, Nothing is coming, ITs all out and everybody knows. They just stacked the Jury in this case with whomever they wanted. It wont matter. Bla Bla Bla FFS

Some on here will move from Durham will save us to Elon will save us now.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Dolphincock

Elite
Hello All

I know that I am behind as I have been busy with life and death issues involving son, but what is ths I hear about the WHO and countries like ours signing a treaty where they can come in and run it as they see fit during what they deem is a pandemic? They also get access to all our medical records? If this is true I will give them one chance to get off my property or they will become a permanent resident with mother earth.
If anyone has more, please explain this shit to me.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Mentioned here recently...can Brandon unilaterally do this without Senate vote (at the very least)? While the corrupt uniparty would probably go along, at least they'd be on record... This is literally insane.

View attachment 102867
it’s not insane. It’s treason against the Constitution, and the People that form this Union.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Great timing as the Biden admin is about to vote to hand over control to them in the event of another Pandemic. Gotta be blind to not see what’s going on, we will all be on lockdown, food rationing plans dictated by the WHO in the near future.
The Executive Branch alone does not have the MOTHER FUCKING AUTHORITY to pass control to an external entity. Something like this shit would require a Constitutional Amendment which would require all three branches and at least 37 States to ratify. He can do it but it will be shot down by SCOTUS, by States with governors that have nuts like DeSantis and Florida.

Latest posts

Top Bottom