Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

OPD77

Legendary
I've mentioned here before that I have a neighbor in Austin who is a Republican BMD. He is at the level of flying private with Ken Paxton to the White House Christmas Party. He gifted me a MAGA hat that Trump gifted to him at that Christmas Party. Last night, he sent me a text inviting me to a deal at his house Saturday morning where Don Jr will be doing a book signing/fundraiser for the Travis County Republican Party.

The cost is $1000/couple. My wife doesn't want to go.

Do I:

Go alone?
Recruit a friend and go?
Blow it off because the Travis County Republican Party doesn't deserve my money?

Side note here is we no longer live in Travis County and we are about a 3.5 hour car ride from the event. We airbnb our house that is near his house and it's booked this weekend already, so staying there isn't an option.

I really want to go to get the temp of the room and what Junior and others might be saying in private. Wish my wife viewed this as the opportunity I see it as.
You should go...give Jr. the link to this site while you're at it.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
I would love to hear a good explanation as to why Trump has supported Oz. Maybe one of those on this board who back every move Trump makes could do that for me because this seems like just another in a long line of terrible personnel decisions he has made while involved in politics.
Maybe he gave Trump some good health tips like “if you drink bleach you will cure covid” or they have another reality tv show in the works.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Just saw a news article on my browser front page that said "putin faces a coup because his generals think he's already lost the war".... Over 1000 Ukrainians just surrendered in Mariupol and they have been losing over 400/day in Donbas fighting. They just had a bunch of troops retreat, against orders to hold, in northern Donbas....

They are gonna try really hard to keep this fight going as long as possible. They still selling that Russia wants all of Ukraine when a map would show us what they are up to at the moment.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FTJxjmWXwAA-I86

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

If you have time this is worth a watch on the Sussman trial. Robert goes through the transcript and from what I'm gathering its not going great for the prosecution given the venue. It doesn't sound like the prosecution is being aggressive at all. No objections on questions of opinions or his thoughts on matter of fact.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

If you have time this is worth a watch on the Sussman trial. Robert goes through the transcript and from what I'm gathering its not going great for the prosecution given the venue. It doesn't sound like the prosecution is being aggressive at all. No objections on questions of opinions or his thoughts on matter of fact.

Listening to some of the jury selection stuff.... Holy shit we are going to be let down. One juror is a lawyer and donated to Hillary and wasn't booted. One juror who worked for the Smithsonian hated Trump and said she couldn't be impartial if he were involved and she wasn't booted.

Get ready boys. DC protects it's own.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Listening to some of the jury selection stuff.... Holy shit we are going to be let down. One juror is a lawyer and donated to Hillary and wasn't booted. One juror who worked for the Smithsonian hated Trump and said she couldn't be impartial if he were involved and she wasn't booted.

Get ready boys. DC protects it's own.
It does sound like Jim Baker is not going to fall on his sword for Sussman.

Defense did request a mistrial over something but was refected. Baker seems to want to make sure they know he wasn't the one pushing this and was just listening to a guy who had worked with FBI in the past.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It does sound like Jim Baker is not going to fall on his sword for Sussman.

Defense did request a mistrial over something but was refected. Baker seems to want to make sure they know he wasn't the one pushing this and was just listening to a guy who had worked with FBI in the past.
Baker brought up he went to Priestep. I remember back in the day that Priestap was the guy that wouldn't play ball with frame up. I assume this testimony means that Bill's testimony is going to be really important the next couple of days as to if he's a white hat or a company man.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Baker brought up he went to Priestep. I remember back in the day that Priestap was the guy that wouldn't play ball with frame up. I assume this testimony means that Bill's testimony is going to be really important the next couple of days as to if he's a white hat or a company man.
Trish Anderson should come up soon. Apparently she has hand written notes that contradict everything that text and testimony said. I'd love to see this womans political stance. LOL.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Trish Anderson should come up soon. Apparently she has hand written notes that contradict everything that text and testimony said. I'd love to see this womans political stance. LOL.
Wholly shit... One of the jurors daughters was on a crew team with Sussman's daughter. She didn't know it at the time.... cough... cough.... How in the hell does multiple people make it onto a jury that has connections to the accused? Jesus H Cristo.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Wholly shit... One of the jurors daughters was on a crew team with Sussman's daughter. She didn't know it at the time.... cough... cough.... How in the hell does multiple people make it onto a jury that has connections to the accused? Jesus H Cristo.
Oh shit.... Sussman got Baker an interview at perkins coie. That isnt' a conflict at best and a bribe at worst.

D

Deleted member 2886

this is dumb, do better. I mean yea itspossible but crap like this is ridiculous
😆Fuck that's a rather confusing response aye.
IMG_20220520_110207_367.jpg
Could ya possibly be a GC & help my stoned dumbass understand what on earth ya actually meaning with that tripppy post.
IMG_20220520_110434_970.jpg
So, obviously you've justifiably stated being unconvinced, currently, as to the legitimacy of the cloning meme.
IMG_20220505_081617.jpg
#Which is perfectly reasonable without substantial evidence to back it up, and shit tbh I'm of the same opinion too.
IMG_20220520_110504_163.jpg
However, what stands out as being remarkably odd, is that within a single sentence, not only have ya admitted to potentially being open to the possibility of the memes legitimacy,...but also mockingly stated the total opposite of that previously admitted position???
IMG_20220517_081054_783.jpg
Can't tell whether you're simply being a confusingly comical dickbag for shits 'n' gigz?(#no offense intended!), or if instead you're actually a fuckin extremely clever mofo utilizing the rhetorical strategy employing a paradoxical contradictory approach???
IMG_20220505_081726.jpg
#Perhaps attempting to emotionally provoke @22*43*51 into doing the necessary research for ya, and hopefully busting out any compelling evidence???
(If this is the case, and despite it being an overly complicated way to get results,...it is exceptionally clever nonetheless! 👏🙂Props if so!)
IMG_20220505_081558.jpg
Though I would be remiss by failing to point out that if infact the rhetorical strategy is not being utilized here, then this would likely mean the contradiction was either deliberately taking the piss, or an entirely accidental oversight which completely failed to account for logical reasoning due to the simple fact that the inherent consequence of disregarding/rejecting less commonly accepted or previously unknown concepts &/or information unavoidably retards ones potential for investigation, possibly leading to the discovery of new, unexpected or deliberately hidden shit aye.
IMG_20220429_231410.jpg

Top Bottom