Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
As long as they make good snu snu

4wwjXVp.gif

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
The Matrix analogies are tired but right on target - hard to believe how many of my friends and family (who typically aren't ignorant people) that can't or won't understand when I share even a little of what's truly going on right now. I haven't gone so far to alienate anyone (yet) but def not as tight with several of them - esp the vaxxed...confirmation bias is a mental disease.

1653047540694.png

FreeMiner

Legendary
I think this will be the next plague the globalist bastards will release on us.

FreeMiner

Legendary
It may prove in this momentous decade that the American Empire falls. But take heart, because the fall of the empire — aren't all empires finally a bundle of conceits destined to collapse? — may lead to the revival of the American Republic.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Soooooooo Ukraine is the distraction for the left, and the Durham trial is the distraction for the right...

All while Biden sells out. Where is Trumps statement regarding this?

FreeMiner

Legendary
$6 gas by Aug? The Democrats need a Lockdown and major false flag to survive the coming midterms. Expect lots of barbed wire and NG around DC etc.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The last paragraph of this article says it all:
"Durham is pursuing a narrow indictment, but what he’s exposing is far larger. An unethical Clinton campaign, a biased government bureaucracy, and an insouciant class of Beltway insiders who figured they could get away with anything."

They have thus far for decades.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom