Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FTNvfnPUEAEO4m9

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Mentioned here recently...can Brandon unilaterally do this without Senate vote (at the very least)? While the corrupt uniparty would probably go along, at least they'd be on record... This is literally insane.

View attachment 102867

I'd love to hear the answer on this one also.

IMO there is no way he can do this legally or constitutionally, in any way, even with Senate votes (which he doesnt have).

UGAmp

Poster
Re: Donald Trump Jr. He is in the same hunting circles as my family member’s in-law. The in-law got Covid in the first few months of everything happening. He was put in an induced coma and there was genuine concern he was not going to make it. Apparently, Jr. found out and made some calls to get the necessary “experimental” treatments sent to him. He survived (though still has some lasting effects of Covid) and the treatments were the turning point. Jr. will always be a good guy in my eyes because of this.

Last edited:

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I'd love to hear the answer on this one also.

IMO there is no way he can do this legally or constitutionally, in any way, even with Senate votes (which he doesnt have).
With the way it's set up and with the provisions our current administration is proposing the enforcement is by the executive office and penalties for non enforcement is via sanctions through the WHO & member states.

It's a fvcking work around, which allows other nations to punish for non compliance to an unelected foreign entity.

FreeMiner

Legendary
This could be explosive as hell.....

Premise: Congress is not allowed to have government agency be judge, jury and sentencing body. Example is rubber stamp of FISA warrants. Styx thinks they will appeal and continue until SCOTUS squashes them. This will also effect new tech (Bitcoin) as in that each transaction is taxable.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Listening to some of the jury selection stuff.... Holy shit we are going to be let down. One juror is a lawyer and donated to Hillary and wasn't booted. One juror who worked for the Smithsonian hated Trump and said she couldn't be impartial if he were involved and she wasn't booted.

Get ready boys. DC protects it's own.
Government agencies need to be decentralized and moved across the country. DC should have no courts that oversee how the government of the whole nation functions. Anything political should be moved to a politically ambivalent venue.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

c35602f0-a3f3-4a39-a0ba-ab118bc5c2f0.png

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom