Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I would love to hear a good explanation as to why Trump has supported Oz. Maybe one of those on this board who back every move Trump makes could do that for me because this seems like just another in a long line of terrible personnel decisions he has made while involved in politics.
No idea.

The only rational explanation would be that he is obviously so compromised that the good guys are using (blackmailing) him into carrying their water and outing all his friends along the way.

No idea if that is the case in that instance.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
No idea.

The only rational explanation would be that he is obviously so compromised that the good guys are using (blackmailing) him into carrying their water and outing all his friends along the way.

No idea if that is the case in that instance.

Or he could be another Dr. Fauci and the best way to expose him is to put him front and center for all to see.
Too many of the BH's(while hiding in plain sight) do their dirty work in the shadows. This would shine a bright light right on the good Dr. Oz and force him to either change his ways or defend his position.
Just a thought.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I like this, but it is a perfect example of, I need proof thats the truth. Not just take somebodys word for it. Can you or him provide the verbiage explaining this?
See if this helps a bit. Memes are memes. If you need more I suggest you down load all their public documents and dig in, very hard to find it all broken down to suit everyone's needs.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Or he could be another Dr. Fauci and the best way to expose him is to put him front and center for all to see.
Too many of the BH's(while hiding in plain sight) do their dirty work in the shadows. This would shine a bright light right on the good Dr. Oz and force him to either change his ways or defend his position.
Just a thought.
Except Oz isn't really in the shadows. A lot of people have heard of Dr. Oz.

Very few people knew who Anthony Fauci was prior to COVID.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

sanction

Legendary
Founder

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
View attachment 102317

View attachment 102318

I knew Elise was getting swampy, time to move in from her
I’m actually beginning to warm to the idea of Arab terrorists detonating a device on this land. Just hope they choose the right location.

Top Bottom