Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

scobb_ret

Poster
Founder
Need suggestions:

I've been wearing a heart monitor for the past 2 weeks. I removed it today to send to the people who analyze the data. It was against the skin underneath a "sticky" patch.

The shit that was on the patch is difficult to remove. The removal stuff they sent didn't work. Nor did alcohol, soap/water, acetone or anything else I tried. Have not resorted to gasoline or any of the "undo it" stuff. Plus it left a huge patch of red irritated skin which I've put cortisone ointment on. Next up will be Dawn detergent.

Any other "serious" suggestions from others who have dealt with this?
Vaseline…?

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Let's not fall for this again

It's literally the same strategy

Media pretends to hate Elon so we embrace him, and everybody gets electric cars and hooked up to the motherboard

Scrutinize him and the whole thing becomes apparent
We’ll see. I’m clear that Elon didn’t get to this point without being in the club. He’s also a disruptor and there’s no way “they” wanted their Twitter scheme exposed.

Let’s see what happens.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
D

Deleted member 2886

Need suggestions:

I've been wearing a heart monitor for the past 2 weeks. I removed it today to send to the people who analyze the data. It was against the skin underneath a "sticky" patch.

The shit that was on the patch is difficult to remove. The removal stuff they sent didn't work. Nor did alcohol, soap/water, acetone or anything else I tried. Have not resorted to gasoline or any of the "undo it" stuff. Plus it left a huge patch of red irritated skin which I've put cortisone ointment on. Next up will be Dawn detergent.

Any other "serious" suggestions from others who have dealt with this?
Hope you're all good mate.
Um, by "undo it stuff", do ya mean WD-40, & CRC type stuff?

Just personally, I use CRC to clean off everything from sticky hash fingers to grease, oil, insect trap goo, and tree sap, etc.
(FYI: it ain't healthy for the skin though, use sparingly.)

Probably already tried it by now, but if not use a rag and soak a bit in WD or CRC.

Just had another idea,...I wonder if perhaps rubbing a bunch of some sorta powder(talc, flour, other) into the gunk might enable ya to mash it into a ball which could possibly then be removed?
(#Mind you, I've never tried it myself, but it kinda seems plausible.)

Good luck👍

Top Bottom