Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1652892114962.png

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

obligatory

no-shit-sherlock.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I don’t know...it might just be me but I’m a little more interested in seeing these talking head purveyors of media misinformation like Cornball Carl Cameron put behind bars for the rest of their lives...maybe that’s why they are suggesting this shit...they know what’s coming for their lying asses.
Carl always reminded me of the kid that was always picked last and went home crying to Mama if he didn’t get his 4th place medal

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 102317

View attachment 102318

I knew Elsie was getting swampy, time to move on from her

Not just her, 75% of republicans voted for that sham.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Need suggestions:

I've been wearing a heart monitor for the past 2 weeks. I removed it today to send to the people who analyze the data. It was against the skin underneath a "sticky" patch.

The shit that was on the patch is difficult to remove. The removal stuff they sent didn't work. Nor did alcohol, soap/water, acetone or anything else I tried. Have not resorted to gasoline or any of the "undo it" stuff. Plus it left a huge patch of red irritated skin which I've put cortisone ointment on. Next up will be Dawn detergent.

Any other "serious" suggestions from others who have dealt with this?
Rub gently with olive oil. Let it st. It will slowly loosen the sticky stuff.

Top Bottom