Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
This is 1000% correct. Anyone who is clamoring for a civil war has no idea what he is talking about.
Nobody wants a Civil War...but nobody wants to live under a tyrannical, suppressive regime. The freedom that we were given by those who have served, fought, bled, and died is a precious gift...one worth fighting for. We are no different or more special than those who gave all. Freedom is and has never been free...

U boar me

Poster
Founder
By the bad guys?
That’s what I was trying to explain in my cryptic first response.

With all the censorship it’s hard to do the research we were doing before and now, it seems, the liberal propaganda machine is not only controlling the narrative but also putting out BS rabbit holes; including that announcement of an upcoming speech by DJT last night.

This is part and parcel of the communication strategy overall for the bad guys - keep good guys uniformed and guessing.

A big reason why this thread and other similar threads are critical right now is we’re aggregating in real-time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom