Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
I don’t know how much attention I will be giving to politics and govt if this steal actually goes down.
I hear you. But whether the [ccpjoe] administration is sworn in or not, right is right and wrong is wrong.

Even if this asshat gets inaugurated...tune out the noise, live life, always keep fighting for this country however we can.

AmericanWhisky

Poster
Founder
Hey Crootn admin can I get a Founders Tag? Also been here since page 1 of Vegas thread on Rivals

Does McConnell even check with his people of his state to see if they want Trump impeached or does he just make his own decisions and his state deals with the consequences?

I think the establishment Pubs are going to try and join with the Libs to count Trump supporters as terrorists because they know they have no shot at winning their primaries.

If "trust the plan" was to get 70million voters to be accused of being traitors and terrorists this plan really sucks

I believe turtle is denying the story.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
I’m going to play contrarian here (and get my teeth kick in for it; I know, I know) but:

The opposite is equally, if not more likely.

1. Q’s statements are “vague” (like a mind reader or scam psychic) using just enough detail to be retroactively pinned to a current event. This could be true whether Q is a larp a good guy, a bad guy, or Trump himself.

2. Q is a person close to Trump with some knowledge or clearance, but no amount of clearance or knowledge gives anyone in DC a clairvoyant and sovereign/divine plan that is 100% guaranteed to come to fruition. Therefore, no matter how many times Q appears to prove himself the ultimate end game is never a certainty.

3. Q is a person close to Trump with some knowledge or clearance, he was privy to the “plan” but the black hats were able to thwart said plan by faking the Capitol “siege” stealing all Trump’s goodwill with the masses and centric/Rino’s on the right.

4.Q is a person close to Trump with some knowledge or clearance, and everything is going according to the grand plan, and every time it seems it isn’t is simply part of the plan of misinformation to throw the bad guys off.
1. A statistical impossibility.

2. This is a very good point, a valid fact. It's really the only thing that gives me any pause at all. But I suspect they have contingencies for contingencies and backups to back up the contingencies. I don't even think assassination could prevent what's going to happen. In fact that would likely accelerate it.

3. This is covered in 2, I also find there to be other more viable possibilities as to how 2 could bite the plan in the ass.

4. We're going to find out.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Hey Crootn admin can I get a Founders Tag? Also been here since page 1 of Vegas thread on Rivals

Does McConnell even check with his people of his state to see if they want Trump impeached or does he just make his own decisions and his state deals with the consequences?

I think the establishment Pubs are going to try and join with the Libs to count Trump supporters as terrorists because they know they have no shot at winning their primaries.

If "trust the plan" was to get 70million voters to be accused of being traitors and terrorists this plan really sucks
Don’t have access to my admin tools - phone posting right now. DM Croot_Lord

Scartiger

Elite
January 12th – We were going to write about **** *** ***** but then we saw this WSJ headline yesterday, which we also censored: “Facebook Says It Is Removing All Content Mentioning ‘Stop the *****’” So then we thought that’s okay we’ll just put up our post on Parler but then we read this headline from Fox Business: “Social media platform Parler goes dark after Amazon cloud suspension” Harvard law professor and constitutional expert Alan Dershowitz is hardly a conservative, but even he’s had enough of our tech overlords! This is Dershowitz on his podcast Dershow: “YouTube is no longer a platform, and Twitter is no longer a platform. It’s a partisan political tool that can be used for purposes that were unintended by Section 230, and section 230 must be amended, or at least interpreted not to apply to platforms that censor.” But Dershowitz wasn’t done adding, “You have to ask yourself, why do [YouTube and Twitter] allow other things to go on, blatant lies, falsehoods defamations, bigotry of every kind, on [their platforms]? Doesn’t that send a mixed message?” Of course Professor that’s what they do! Guess Dershowitz is unfamiliar with this truism, ‘If the left didn’t have double standards they would have NO STANDARDS at all!” This censorship crapola has got to stop NOW. P

OPD77

Legendary
I’d pay for front row seat for the ass beating I know you’d lay down.....pay big bucks....quicker than Tyson vs Marvis Frazier.....I age myself

I've just been wound up tighter than a 9 day clock for sometime now and feeling more and more like these fvckers may get away with it and label us a terrorist org. boils my blood to no end....all of the censorship etc...

Were probably close to the same age....I remember the days when you better have taken your bathroom break, a fresh beer in your hand and in front of the tv when Tyson fights start or you might miss it....several buddies were pissed when they didn't get their PPV money's worth.

KendallCat

Poster
I can’t express how proud I am of RSBN, out of Opelika, AL.

Mitch does not have to worry. He just won 6 more years and then he retires - same for Fluff.

Different topic. For those from the other board who always cited we are watching a movie and this is in the bag and nothing can stop what is coming explain the reasons for the bold statements for several years. We are watching Trump get dragged by his own party the last several days, and while he gets nailed all the bad guys get away despite being told otherwise. Hillary, Podesta, Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Obama, Biden.... Barr, Durham, Ratliffe, have produced nothing and now all are silent. Election was stolen and we were told we grabbed the servers in Germany, Hunters laptop, Pelosi’s laptop.... Nothing. Seems odd that despite all the info we got our asses handed to us unless their is a 90 yard Hail Mary worth 4 TD’s with 20 seconds left. Show me where I am wrong, TIA.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Had anyone said... Fvck Liz Cheney — that warmongering bitch!
They can all keep it up and save me tons of time over the next decade or two in regards to voting.

I have no problem making my voice heard via abstention if they are going to go nuclear on their own constituents.

Scalp_Em

Poster
Founder
Mitch does not have to worry. He just won 6 more years and then he retires - same for Fluff.

Different topic. For those from the other board who always cited we are watching a movie and this is in the bag and nothing can stop what is coming explain the reasons for the bold statements for several years. We are watching Trump get dragged by his own party the last several days, and while he gets nailed all the bad guys get away despite being told otherwise. Hillary, Podesta, Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Obama, Biden.... Barr, Durham, Ratliffe, have produced nothing and now all are silent. Election was stolen and we were told we grabbed the servers in Germany, Hunters laptop, Pelosi’s laptop.... Nothing. Seems odd that despite all the info we got our asses handed to us unless their is a 90 yard Hail Mary worth 4 TD’s with 20 seconds left. Show me where I am wrong, TIA.

All great points, and why I hope something happens and why I’m still holding the line....with all that history of corruption and if nothing happens, our country is lost...I have faith that there are Patriots working behind the scenes getting ready to drop a massive Moab of truth soon...

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Since I've lurked on someone else's handle on the old site, I've never introduced myself. None of that is prevalent to the conversation except for what I do for a living and a story that pertains to this. I do plumbing, specifically new construction(houses, churches, doctor's offices, dentists, daycares, etc etc.), and the house we just did the slab on was in the Marines. He had 13 years experience in Special Ops when he retired. He is fully prepared for shit to hit the fan soon...He is in the line of thinking that the power is cut soon. Really sucks for me as I just sunk a grand into meat from a local farmer 🤷‍♂️

So, I've had 2 different friends of mine text me. One is Military and One a gunsmith who has friends and contacts all over the country in my profession and Military. They've both told me they've heard shit is about to go down.

Well, I’m convinced. Compelling argument. All the way back to 2012? Such clairvoyance. I’m in awe. I’ll mend my ways. Thank you. Thank. You.
I hate to ruin it for you, but Q is a pig farmer who lives in the Philippines. Every bit of actual real tangible evidence points in that direction.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

So you don’t think anything we’ve learned about those people is true? And if it is true, where did you get that info? This isn’t over motherfucker! How’s that?

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder

SMDH

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

All up to the Military from here on out. It's the only way to end this decades old corruption. And I hope there is no bias. It's dirty on both sides.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I hate to ruin it for you, but Q is a pig farmer who lives in the Philippines. Every bit of actual real tangible evidence points in that direction.
Tell me the top 10 things you know and hate about the Deep State/Swamp. The BIG stuff. Not petty little shit we would expect from someone like you. Be bold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom