Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
I’ve had a couple of glasses of wine (I usually don’t drink during the week but I made a dish that required white wine and so had to open a new bottle and bam, I’ve had two glasses). So, excuse me if this is a stupid question. If Trump isn’t coordinating with Q, how do you explain the “deltas”. I had no idea about the deltas until someone posted that two hour video yesterday that I was glued to.
I've not managed to come up with a single thing. It's virtually impossible to carefully examine the proofs and not believe that Q is precisely who he says he is.

OPD77

Legendary
Old Big Brain James has got it all figured out. Fuck him.........

He can go suck and choke on Elija Cummings dead dick.

Coloradodawg6

Poster
Founder
There’s another thread about supporting the NRA but I felt this needed to be posted here. Everyone here needs to go join this organization. They need our support more now than ever. Every company or organization that is targeted by the left I will go out of my way to give them my support and business. Seems like a good plan moving forward

OPD77

Legendary
I’ve had a couple of glasses of wine (I usually don’t drink during the week but I made a dish that required white wine and so had to open a new bottle and bam, I’ve had two glasses). So, excuse me if this is a stupid question. If Trump isn’t coordinating with Q, how do you explain the “deltas”. I had no idea about the deltas until someone posted that two hour video yesterday that I was glued to.

I'm a couple of Long Island's into it with another on the way....CHEERS !

OPD77

Legendary

fntiger

Elite
Founder
I've not managed to come up with a single thing. It's virtually impossible to carefully examine the proofs and not believe that Q is precisely who he says he is.
I’m going to play contrarian here (and get my teeth kick in for it; I know, I know) but:

The opposite is equally, if not more likely.

1. Q’s statements are “vague” (like a mind reader or scam psychic) using just enough detail to be retroactively pinned to a current event. This could be true whether Q is a larp a good guy, a bad guy, or Trump himself.

2. Q is a person close to Trump with some knowledge or clearance, but no amount of clearance or knowledge gives anyone in DC a clairvoyant and sovereign/divine plan that is 100% guaranteed to come to fruition. Therefore, no matter how many times Q appears to prove himself the ultimate end game is never a certainty.

3. Q is a person close to Trump with some knowledge or clearance, he was privy to the “plan” but the black hats were able to thwart said plan by faking the Capitol “siege” stealing all Trump’s goodwill with the masses and centric/Rino’s on the right.

4.Q is a person close to Trump with some knowledge or clearance, and everything is going according to the grand plan, and every time it seems it isn’t is simply part of the plan of misinformation to throw the bad guys off.

NopeDawg

Elite
Founder
Even he wouldn't want to be associated with it. Too blatant.

Goebbels definitely had a mission, but didn't have the resources seen with this fuckery today. He would blush at the level of complicity between the state and private/public organization to create a propaganda super machine with the power to control the narrative and censor opposition.

Moosepoo80

Elite
Founder
Hey Crootn admin can I get a Founders Tag? Also been here since page 1 of Vegas thread on Rivals

Does McConnell even check with his people of his state to see if they want Trump impeached or does he just make his own decisions and his state deals with the consequences?

I think the establishment Pubs are going to try and join with the Libs to count Trump supporters as terrorists because they know they have no shot at winning their primaries.

If "trust the plan" was to get 70million voters to be accused of being traitors and terrorists this plan really sucks

Latest posts

Top Bottom