Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

muchandmore

Elite
Founder
This thread/Twitter guy post is not for everyone here I only post it for the real truth seekers about what is going on in South Africa.

Currently living about 100!miles west of that nonsense. The gas trucks have stopped delivering for fear of being set on fire. Police presence is huge right now here and nobody is going out. Indigs here are Basotho and don’t generally do that nonsense, but with the lockdowns and ban of alcohol things are tense already. Typically the military is deployed to put down things like this but they have seemingly disappeared...

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It could/should be that the entire election is overturned. Knee pads isn’t VP. Who knows who won the house or senate. Total chaos and start over.
The fraud was designed to get rid of Trump and install Mumbles, however, it's likely that James would have won the Senate seat in Michigan, the two Georgia GOP Senators may have won without a run-off, several House seat would have been reversed as well as several other races. Multiple scanning of full ballots, not just those with OBiden's name only, possibly changed those elections too. If the presidential election is overturned then those same ballots need to be examined for erroneous results in other races. And we're not even talking about votes of the dead, illegals, unregistered, same people voting in several precincts and all other improprieties.

If this road is gone down to completion then every vote and race must be examined for legitimacy.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
It has to be the military.. it’s always been the military. Special election which Boss wins in an epic landslide. Trump 2022
After seeing Gen. Millie make an ass out of himself, I’m not sure I trust the military to step up when needed most. The military has gone just as woke as many American companies. This cancer is spreading fast y’all!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I’m sorry, I don’t post at all but God loves all humans and you sitting here acting like God is going to let america win when all these other countries suffer is just absurd. The Uygurs in China are suffering. The people in most African nations are suffering. What’s to stop the American people from suffering? Sitting back and hoping God is going to save us is nothing more that comfort talk. Of we’re going to save ourselves, we have to act. I love God and I believe in God but we need to act for ourselves. Stop gaslighting people and pretend like things will be ok without action.
This thread is a take it, or leave it information aggregator.

Apparently, you’re gonna leave this one.

Noted.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
After seeing Gen. Millie make an ass out of himself, I’m not sure I trust the military to step up when needed most. The military has gone just as woke as many American companies. This cancer is spreading fast y’all!
Exactly. The rank and file are very conservative, but upper brass is filled with communist assholes. Even the rank and file will be transformed in the next decade if the Democrats get their way. The military ain’t doin shit.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Has There Been One Nation Where the Colonists Pulled Out That the Natives Haven't Fucked-Up?

How Do You Fuck Up a Country as Wealthy as South Africa?

I was talking with a guy who lived part time in South Africa a few years ago. Said it was a great place. I asked him about the violence as I had talked with someone who had moved from there to the States. He said it's not too bad, but he traveled from the airport with armed guards to an armed gated community where they lived. I said it sounds like a great place at which he laughed.

I suppose it's like those in some of our big cities, fine in my neighborhood, so they don't get to see it

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Instead of exhibiting backbones they are looking at their salaries, pensions or invitations to the DC parties just like so many people have done while compromising their integrity.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This the 2nd amendment guy from a few years back, right?

I've said this from the beginning. Do Florida and Texas as well.

Yup. I didn’t know that until another poster pointed it out. What a climb. All the way to LT Gov. how awesome.

I guess the evil white committee in NC needs to shore up and make sure the system gets back to being racist. 🙄

TriggerHappyJack

Random Average Guy
Founder
Currently living about 100!miles west of that nonsense. The gas trucks have stopped delivering for fear of being set on fire. Police presence is huge right now here and nobody is going out. Indigs here are Basotho and don’t generally do that nonsense, but with the lockdowns and ban of alcohol things are tense already. Typically the military is deployed to put down things like this but they have seemingly disappeared...
Keep us updated, please.

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
I’ll give y’all a recommendation to a service I’m using. It’s $10 a month and includes everything. Is it illegal, maybe? I’ve been using it for 6 months and it’s great.
Google Duck Duck Go is Your Friend

If You Have Been ITT Since Day One We Have Posted Multiple Disney/Pedo Articles/Videos Along With Child Molestation, Child Rape

Not All But It is VERY Rampant in the Company

FIFY

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Counting on the military seems like a good plan.
I gave some.. I am blessed by God that I didn't give all... Although my crazy ass tried way too many times. I have way too many friends that did give all, most without any public recognition of what mission we were asked to perform. I have protected men, most would not. My life as well as all those others were given to bless yours with the ability to not only have an opinion but express that opinion.

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
This is exactly what they want.. Doubt. Just as they want you to think 85 million people voted for Biden, Remember Remember Remember we are the majority! By far! And Millie is performing a role he is given.. He is blackmailed beyond belief.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
The fraud was designed to get rid of Trump and install Mumbles, however, it's likely that James would have won the Senate seat in Michigan, the two Georgia GOP Senators may have won without a run-off, several House seat would have been reversed as well as several other races. Multiple scanning of full ballots, not just those with OBiden's name only, possibly changed those elections too. If the presidential election is overturned then those same ballots need to be examined for erroneous results in other races. And we're not even talking about votes of the dead, illegals, unregistered, same people voting in several precincts and all other improprieties.

If this road is gone down to completion then every vote and race must be examined for legitimacy.
1626272864282.gif

Belezabro

Elite
They have zero ability to force you to comply. Fvck them, ask them to kindly point to the penial code you have broken.

I deal with this on a daily basis since this started. There are no mask laws...
What about health care facilities? In Iowa, this is the only place I have visited that has signs and practices requiring all people to wear masks. I've searched but cannot locate info on mask requirements for health care facilities.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Once you are promoted past 0-6. It’s all political/liberal. Will do whatever to get promoted
My pops did 33 years active duty army and got out as a full colonel. I remember him and mom having a conversation at the dinner table and he said he was told point blank he had to do a tour in DC to get his star. He made the decision that night that he would rather retire as an O6 than do a tour in DC. His words were I’m a soldier not a politician. Looking back on that evening in 1992, I realize even more now how much he sacrificed for us. 33 years, 2 tours in Viet Nam and he walked away rather than moving us to DC and dealing with bullshit politics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom