Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Gruss

Poster
It’s called pierce prime. Will need to invite you to the Facebook group. Once they accept you post you want to sign up. Then wait for a message with instructions how to pay and download the app to your fire stick etc.

its everything, literally. Every local channel known to man, all ppvs, all movie channels, all tickets (mlb, nhl, nfl, etc).

G8R-H8R

Elite
It’s called pierce prime. Will need to invite you to the Facebook group. Once they accept you post you want to sign up. Then wait for a message with instructions how to pay and download the app to your fire stick etc.

its everything, literally. Every local channel known to man, all ppvs, all movie channels, all tickets (mlb, nhl, nfl, etc).

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Lost me at Bookface. Patriots supporting that baffle me.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
That’s a little harsh. I have two kids that have been through the Disney College Program and I can assure you that they don’t fit into your narrative.

Google is Your Friend

If You Have Been ITT Since Day One We Have Posted Multiple Disney/Pedo Articles/Videos Along With Child Molestation, Child Rape

Not All But It is VERY Rampant in the Company

MortgageHorn

Founder

Legal?

rCW702

Elite
Hypothetical…let’s say fraud is proven and this thing somehow is overturned, who gets sworn in as VP with Trump?
Shit, man, if somehow this gets overturned it blows up the entire system of government in the US, at least for the executive branch. A president can only be removed from office by impeachment, that's a no go with Nan's house. If somehow it did happen the line of succession would be ,La, Nancy, Leahy.....shit after shit. I'm not picking on you, but civics should be hammered in to the goddamn head of everyone the same way English should be.

Cliffs: Desantis

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Shit, man, if somehow this gets overturned it blows up the entire system of government in the US, at least for the executive branch. A president can only be removed from office by impeachment, that's a no go with Nan's house. If somehow it did happen the line of succession would be ,La, Nancy, Leahy.....shit after shit. I'm not picking on you, but civics should be hammered in to the goddamn head of everyone the same way English should be.

All good. But if fraud is proven then Biden isn’t the President. Therefore, impeachment doesn’t come into play. This is uncharted territory and I must have missed this scenario in my Civics class. Also, I thought a President and VP can’t reside in the same state…and why people want Desantis as VP is beyond me. He’s waaaaay more useful to the American people as Gov of FL.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

It could/should be that the entire election is overturned. Knee pads isn’t VP. Who knows who won the house or senate. Total chaos and start over.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

I think if proven that the election was won by fraud then that changes things and it is then awarded to Trump. At least that is a theory that I have heard from some.
Granted it's never been done for a President but has been done in other elections.

MortgageHorn

Founder
216126340_10225419122935737_5461959475520861639_n.jpg

IrishinOC

Poster
I think if proven that the election was won by fraud then that changes things and it is then awarded to Trump. At least that is a theory that I have heard from some.
Granted it's never been done for a President but has been done in other elections.

The electoral college elected Biden as spelled out in the constitution. At least this is my understanding as my last civics class was well over 20 years ago.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Bunch of ugly bitches… @tgsio — get my back here!
Well... yes.

Not because of physical appearance.... every girl knows how to play up their best features and dress to her body.... (though I've come to the conclusion uber woke women purposely make themselves as unattractive as possible to virtue signal/victim claim at men and women who make a minimal effort to not look like homeless, nerdy ragamuffins. They put in more effort to look like half warmed shit than I do to run to the grocery store. Ahem...dry shampoo, a ponytail and lipstick takes 5 minutes).

What's truly ugly is that their true selves shine through. There's no hiding cunty ugly.

The sanctimonious, pussified men are just as ugly.

I mean... seriously. C'mon man. None of them should be able to claim they're Texans.

Trashy, bitchy cowards every one of them.

And to think they didn't even have Shiner on the freedom flight.

Just worthless.

Last edited:

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
It has to be the military.. it’s always been the military. Special election which Boss wins in an epic landslide. Trump 2022

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom