Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Google really isn’t. He needs another search engine.

You at the airport?
Nope. My sister just sent the pic to me. (She lives in ABQ. My BIL has to deal with this asshat on a regular basis. My sister is federal).

We're laughing because she can. She lives in Rio Rancho so it's not her tax money paying for this bullshit.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Nope. My sister just sent the pic to me. (She lives in ABQ. My BIL has to deal with this asshat on a regular basis. My sister is federal).

We're laughing because she can. She lives in Rio Rancho so it's not her tax money paying for this bullshit.

The airport always has some low rider exhibits. My cousin and brother both live in Rio Rancho

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Shit, man, if somehow this gets overturned it blows up the entire system of government in the US, at least for the executive branch. A president can only be removed from office by impeachment, that's a no go with Nan's house. If somehow it did happen the line of succession would be ,La, Nancy, Leahy.....shit after shit. I'm not picking on you, but civics should be hammered in to the goddamn head of everyone the same way English should be.

Cliffs: Desantis
Impeachment applies to a duly elected President. A decertified occupant of the White House is not duly elected. There are other paths, however unlikely they might be.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
216054758_4528929913793599_1775220733283708328_n.jpg

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
From a poster on VQ:

I have a very close friend that lives in East London South Africa. Just last week they were robbed of everything they owned. They had to stand back and watch as over 30 kids took everything. I’ve seen video he sent me of neighborhood patrol just shooting kids for looting and walking down the street with someone else’s property. It’s complete madness there right now with very little press here in-the states. I say this only to remind you of how much worse it could be without some kind of police to protect us. They all feel like it’s every man for himself at this point.

MortgageHorn

Founder
From a poster on VQ:

I have a very close friend that lives in East London South Africa. Just last week they were robbed of everything they owned. They had to stand back and watch as over 30 kids took everything. I’ve seen video he sent me of neighborhood patrol just shooting kids for looting and walking down the street with someone else’s property. It’s complete madness there right now with very little press here in-the states. I say this only to remind you of how much worse it could be without some kind of police to protect us. They all feel like it’s every man for himself at this point.

Has There Been One Nation Where the Colonists Pulled Out That the Natives Haven't Fucked-Up?

How Do You Fuck Up a Country as Wealthy as South Africa?

MortgageHorn

Founder
From a poster on VQ:

Read This - Sad

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Something makes me want to ask our Lord if he does high fives.
I asked that a few years ago when Big Butter Jesus was struck by lightning and burned.

They built back better with 5 dollar foot long Jesus with a lightning rod sticking out of his head.

One of the best onionesque articles ever written that can no longer be found in its entirety.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
From a poster on VQ:

This thread/Twitter guy post is not for everyone here I only post it for the real truth seekers about what is going on in South Africa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom