Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Fmoshermw

Elite
View attachment 30222
Some people will always be miserable human beings.

She never cried when old Yeller died
She wasn't washed in the blood of the lamb
She never stood up for the star spangled banner
And she wasn't a John Wayne fan
Her baby blue eyes had the warning signs
That woman was bad to the bone
So do you think I'll cry when she's gone

So desperate, I answered an ad in the personals
Hoping to find me a date
A good lookin' non smokin' full figured Leo
Was looking to find her a mate
We hit it off, we got it on
My love was growing so strong
Then I started seeing a side of that woman
I should have seen all along

I can't believe I just didn't see
The writing there on the wall
Listening to those Barry Mannilow records
Was just one of her character flaws
Sometimes she was rude, unnaturally crude
But this good old boy let it pass
But when she cussed in front of my mom
I told she could kiss my ...

And I ain't gonna cry when she's gone

Edit: Stanzas...

Last edited:

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Checking in from Lake Oconee, GA...many trump flags flying including on my dock. So we’re all swimming around the dock (wife, mom, daughters, sister and nieces...all full up on estrogen here but that’s another story) and a boat full of 10 people veers over to buzz us and this big woman yells “Fvck Trump!” I smiled and waved at ‘em...whooo that got ‘em!! 😂 TDS picking back up bigly with the rallies.

Hope you and yours are enjoying the spirit of this historic day. Happy 4th Patriots!! 🇺🇸

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Even if Byrd did warn them, which I doubt, there was no reason to kill her. The video I saw of the shooting showed this Moron jumping out of the shadows, pulling the trigger and sneaking back into the shadows.

@Bryan74b Can Confirm But Pretty Sure That Standard Operating Procedure is for the Officer to Check On The Person They Shot Once The Threat Has Been Stopped

Law Enforcement Officers Don't Just Get to Shoot People All Willy-Nilly and Walk Off Like They Just Finished a Beer and Paid Their Tab.

One of The First Big Clues That This Was Nefarious When He Just Shot Her Point Blank - Then Walked Out For Coffee & Donuts or a Bucket of Chicken Leaving Her Lying There

Fmoshermw

Elite
@Bryan74b Can Confirm But Pretty Sure That Standard Operating Procedure is for the Officer to Check On The Person They Shot Once The Threat Has Been Stopped

Law Enforcement Officers Don't Just Get to Shoot People All Willy-Nilly and Walk Off Like They Just Finished a Beer and Paid Their Tab.

One of The First Big Clues That This Was Nefarious When He Just Shot Her Point Blank - Then Walked Out For Coffee & Donuts or a Bucket of Chicken Leaving Her Lying There
Excellent point.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
From @MortgageHorn to The LAC - Happy We Kicked Their Ass Day!

sexy-america.png

fora @Fmoshermw

girls_with_guns_b1trkr65o1_500.jpg

XZkVAYFwUkvKU6X7HhxN3lzFHqBOHc6Rk9tLRoe3Aa-p2dnY9dTvIglgesmeuWGu_dZ-UCM7bChLp2x4y565gcfC1z_otMAG7Sdc8zZ7Glol6jWic56MVZY0EOPIUFYqv8suyHm2YpunNv5n5A

3a678f748428d2dad9a5410899357624.jpg

venus-jly.jpg

For Me @MortgageHorn

9946d05152402f81e0790b48b8f3512f.jpg

And Me Again @MortgageHorn

15e3d0ad7333066e30593179248e0bf4.jpg

For @Jayhox

page_1.jpg

For @Bryan74b and @TheRealJohnCooper

Sexy-Netherland-police-woman.jpg

ce1d28115b70c701e5192e388ee4dda6.jpg

44d94662-d393-437b-af16-be2ce8f9e2ef-large16x9_HotFloridafemalecops.jpg

For the Olds @MeridianOSU

Grandma-Wears-Panama-Flag-Shirt-Fourth-July-Mistake.jpg

For @Dawg88 and @BamaRidger

84643949.jpg

Finally for @tgsio and @AuburnGal98

097918b1401a223fad2a4ba20a7fb062.jpg

Happy 4th of July You Deplorables

and

Never Forget Freedom Isn't Free

212582442_4279365088794013_931911934734384030_n.jpg

Last edited:

Fmoshermw

Elite

Fmoshermw

Elite
Happy Independence Day! Wife and I are on vacation with several of my high school buddies and their wives. Celebrating 40th birthdays in Palm Springs.
Rock on, bro. Great age - enjoy every second.

Professionally established.

Any kids remaining are happy to be at Gmom's or wherever.

Got sense and dollars.

Now really know how to F.

Still in reasonable - if not your best shape.

Jelly but happy for you !

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
CBS advertisement for the Sunday Night News

"America celebrates it's independence from...........Covid" ( though somewhat surprised it wasn't Trump)

And in additional idiotic news, NYC while wanting to defund the police, wants to open a new section of the ciry, New Amsterdam" for 24/7 outdoor partying. What could go wrong in that wasteland

Techero

Poster
Checking in from Lake Oconee, GA...many trump flags flying including on my dock. So we’re all swimming around the dock (wife, mom, daughters, sister and nieces...all full up on estrogen here but that’s another story) and a boat full of 10 people veers over to buzz us and this big woman yells “Fvck Trump!” I smiled and waved at ‘em...whooo that got ‘em!! 😂 TDS picking back up bigly with the rallies.

Hope you and yours are enjoying the spirit of this historic day. Happy 4th Patriots!! 🇺🇸
My wife posted a pic on Instagram of myself holding my two kids with a maga hat on and the hate from her lefty friends was flowing. Miserable losers had to make a huge deal of it and wife just told them to F off. It’s a holiday and these people are getting the jimmies rustled over a hat.

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder

Yes sir you are correct.. they needed a shock and aww factor. It was in their plan from weeks before. Someone was going to get shot no matter what. My major red flag is how immediate response riot gear wearing officers didn’t even act in a proper response. Secure the area.. Heck make sure the gunman was on the same team.
Everything I’m getting is the same people followed each other around for the best camera angles.. once the target was intercepted they all stayed with her until the situation was right for shooting a movie..

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
My wife posted a pic on Instagram of myself holding my two kids with a maga hat on and the hate from her lefty friends was flowing. Miserable losers had to make a huge deal of it and wife just told them to F off. It’s a holiday and these people are getting the jimmies rustled over a hat.
Tell them they voted for a pedo for POTUS and their VP has slave trader family.

OPD77

Legendary
Seriously, it's the fastest growing sport in Texas (and a lot of the South) and there's serious talent. One of the biggest (most attended tournaments) pre covid was in Nashville. Smart football coaches love lacrosse. Off season conditioning, footwork and full contact.

We went to a Duke/ Carolina game a couple of years ago. I think between the 2 teams there were 5 kids from Texas.

Max's fb coach asked my husband and Max if he could give out his contact info to coaches. Max was upfront that he will meet with any and all of them but they needed to know he's really focusing on lax and doesn't want to waste anybody's time. His coach respected the honesty and is pretty cool and supportive of the balance Max is having to find between football, lifting, personal training, and lacrosse practice/ tournaments.

I'm exhausted by Max's 'relaxing' summer season. And I just watch and get him where he needs to be.
Enjoy the ride !

Congratulations to Max, you and your husband.

Latest posts

Top Bottom