Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I copied this.

FDA guy was giving a presentation using slides with different data and statistics. One slide was shown for only a millisecond. They out the video on YouTube and somebody caught it. The video is still up. Here is the screen grab of the slide we weren't supposed to see.

ou3z4kisqo871.png
Lots of brain issues in there. Oh and never mind that little “vaccine enhanced disease” at the end of the slide there. That guy? I wouldn’t worry about that guy.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Don't Know What to Think of This...

I think we all know what to make of this. If there is going to be an audit, he is going to try to be in on it because we all know what they will find. But screw that guy, he should be locked out of the process and should have to deal with the consequences of his actions, hopefully including jail time.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Karma. Fvck her. She knew the rules and broke them. If you saw a single interview with her leading up to that race you wouldn’t have a single sympa/empathetic care for her. Her selfish arrogance bit her in the ass . . . and she had complete control of that, but couldn’t help herself. Why she can still run the relay is beyond me. Bullshit.
I saw one interview with her and that was enough for me to decide I’m fine with somebody else representing our country.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Bigger than you think it is. I know in Florida it's huge.

Mostly still club or private, but growing. And, again, serious talent. Max likes to play East Coast and Canadian teams. They're another level of good. He wants the challenge.

Anywho, South team....(lots of Florida boys, but here's a GA boy for you. He'll play)

View attachment 30053
It's big in SC. I don't get it personally, but it's far better than basketball. So there's that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom