Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Yeah it’s not big in Georgia. I see a lot of Ivy League schools and ACC schools on ESPN playing. I think it’s a great sport. My wife actually played. And I knew some people that played in places like Virginia. I don’t think it’s big in SEC country yet
I think it’s good to play different sports and I think theycan help with other sports. I played football , baseball , basketball, track and boxing. Only played football in college. But the other sports helped me in football for sure
And I will encourage all of my children to play multiple sports
Good luck to your son
Bigger than you think it is. I know in Florida it's huge.

Mostly still club or private, but growing. And, again, serious talent. Max likes to play East Coast and Canadian teams. They're another level of good. He wants the challenge.

Anywho, South team....(lots of Florida boys, but here's a GA boy for you. He'll play)

Screenshot_20210704-002415_Chrome.jpg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Also, have your keys in one hand preferably with a key stuck between you fingers. If you need to, go for the eyes. If confronted, DO NOT get in their cars. Make the parking lot the only crime scene. If something is going to happen have it be there...not in some field or basement or other site.

Correct

Your Best Chance of Survival is at Crime Scene 1 - Put Up Your Fight There!! Odds Are That Will Be Where Most Other People Will Be Able to See You Are in Trouble

If They Get You In The Vehicle and Take You to Crime Scene 2 There is About an 85% Chance They Are Going to Kill You.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Bigger than you think it is. I know in Florida it's huge.

Mostly still club or private, but growing. And, again, serious talent. Max likes to play East Coast and Canadian teams. They're another level of good. He wants the challenge.

Anywho, South team....(lots of Florida boys, but here's a GA boy for you. He'll play)

View attachment 30053
Awesome! Looks like a great and challenging sport
maybe it’s just not big in my neck of the woods yet

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Looks like it’s going to hit the whole state. But it’s been downgraded to a tropical storm. So lower winds but a lot of rain and flooding I’m sure

Here is the thing with a storm like Elsa, we've been hearing about it for about a week. The TV bound/believing folks feel it has been pounding us for most of that time. Storms in the past never did that, therefore maybe this global warming/climate change stuff must be true. The fact that in the summer, each storm is a couple of weeks story including the aftermath drives me crazy.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
tenor.gif

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I believe it was discussed and they agreed he not show. Something like, "continue to work hard for the Great State of Florida". Tower collapse and all.

I think they are cool - just not stealing each other's thunder.

Totally agree. It would be pitched as him being tone deaf to the collapse and the pending landfall of Elsa.
Keep grinding for Florida, everything will shake out in due time.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Even if Byrd did warn them, which I doubt, there was no reason to kill her. The video I saw of the shooting showed this Moron jumping out of the shadows, pulling the trigger and sneaking back into the shadows.

I hope his mind has a continuous hurricane of guilt every moment of the day and night. Confession is good for the soul.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Awesome! Looks like a great and challenging sport
maybe it’s just not big in my neck of the woods yet
@tgsio

Been following y'alls mini-thread on Max and Lacrosse. Congrats, mom on your boy's success. Been told nothing can make a mom more proud.

It's the State Team Sport of Maryland which is one of the reasons he's coming to Baltimore.

All these schools have teams in the D1 NCAA Lacrosse Rankings every year:
Maryland
Johns Hopkins
Navy
Towson
Loyola (MD)
Georgetown

Many fairly small schools.

I'm down in Southern Maryland which is like a 90 min haul for you if staying in Baltimore but would love to meet up if y'all had some down time.

Not sure if you're a Seafood person but we have some of the best down here on the Chesapeake Bay and it's beautiful here.

Here's where I'll be watching fireworks later - the firework barge will be just 100 yds off on the water:

Solomon's Pier Restaurant reflecting in the Patuxent River at sunset, Solomons Island, Maryland. Stock Photo

PM me if you want to do a little adventure in MD. Love to show you and the fam around.

Last edited:

Fmoshermw

Elite
Even if Byrd did warn them, which I doubt, there was no reason to kill her. The video I saw of the shooting showed this Moron jumping out of the shadows, pulling the trigger and sneaking back into the shadows.

I hope his mind has a continuous hurricane of guilt every moment of the day and night. Confession is good for the soul.
And there were multiple heavily armed uniformed officers closer to her that didn't look like they gave a shit. They were there at her aid instantly once she got shot.

No. Excuse. For. Shooting. Ashli.

Latest posts

Top Bottom